Blood of The Werewolf [Erekose 13 Judging][Concluded]

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan delayed slightly, but realizes his only hope for living is to kill this beast. He stands, steps back, and stabs the beast with his silvered dagger.

OOC: Perhaps knock him down the initiative ladder somewhat. Probably doesn't matter. to hit 19+9=28 (should be +10, as I forget bless), dmg 1+4=5. 19 is crit threat for dagger. confirm check to hit 22 dmg 6. So probably a good 11 pts dmg there from the bloody barbarian!

Patlin

Explorer
Round 3 Continues
Julianna, still able to stab with her shortsword while grappled, hits the weretiger for another 10 damage.

Brother E tosses his backpack near Rowan, healing Julianna for 9 with his wand.

Rowan stabs the weretiger for 11 damage with his silver dagger.

Boog steps forward and manifests Brain Lock. (ooc: It would help me if you posted DCs and save types for powers!) DC 15 Will Save (1d20+4=5)

The Weretiger cannot take any more actions until Boog chooses to let him, if I understand the power properly...

Um... end of combat?

B4cchus

Explorer
Well, will we hack it to little pieces while boog keeps it at bay? I guess there is little for SK to do but wait till we're done wit him.

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: Seems that way to me, too.

Keeping in mind the dangerous power of the weretiger, and the terror it inspired in the villagers, the party realizes that they can show the fiend no mercy.

It continues to struggle as the warriors stab it to death, still clutching Julianna in its jaws, but while Boog holds its mind in trance it can take no effective action.

Soon it is dead, and reverts to human form. Julianna slips free.

Looking about, you are surrounded by the weretigers treasure. One of the guards cautiously peers in through the windows.

"They killed the monster! The beast is dead!"

He runs off, and there is a great stirring in the village at the news..

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: Hopefully so, or Rowan will be unconcious shortly!

Ugly noises seem to be coming from outside -- it sounds like a mob of villagers is gathering. They seem to be looking for some sort of revenge, and from the sounds of things they're planning to burn this building to the ground, with everything in it.

It might be wise to gather up any treasure you desire and get outside.

B4cchus

Explorer
"You'd think they would be glad that we ended Shere Khan's horrible reign.."
Talbin hastily starts to look around for Shinies (as he would put it).

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan pants as they hack up the weretiger. "What the heck happened to this thing? Why isn't it fighting back? Eusebius, can you heal me with your magic, so we can keep these potions for another day?"

Rowan will gather up his flail, sheath his dagger, and grab whatever looks the most valuable before exiting.

Boddynock

First Post
"The Shining One be praised that this foul fiend's reign of terror is ended!"

"Come, my doughty friend, let me offer you the god's healing. I am in wonder that, despite such ferocious attack, you are still on your feet! Here, be healed!"

Eusebius strides over to Rowan's side and calls on the power of the sun god. Such is his fervour that small tongues of flame crackle over his hands but the golden glow which shines forth from his hands onto the worst of Rowan's wounds warms rather than burning. The mighty gashes begin to close as the priest bows his head in thankful prayer.

[sblock=OOC]Blood of the Werewolf; Encounter #6; after the battle; casts 2 CLW on Rowan (1d8+2=7, 1d8+2=10)

Rowan is healed a total of 17 hp[/sblock]
The priest then retrieves his pack, and helps Talbin search for shinies. "After all," he mutters, "we have permission of the Servants of the Shrine - and any gold we take from here will be used in the battle against foul darkness."

[sblock=OOC]Patlin, do you need a Search check? Or do we not have time for that?[/sblock]

Boddynock

First Post
As an afterthought, Eusebius turns to Juliana and says, "I don't suppose you have a spell to reveal the presence of magic, do you?"

Remove ads