• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Blood Wars Minis

Shemeska

Adventurer
frankthedm said:
I like the succubus too. Definitly going in the bank. :lol:
The solid lower area makes it difficult to guess based on the body. But the "Bug" comment plus the Big arm! Yes! Big arm! image desciptor [bring GUI icon over the pic] leads me to say the obvious choice is...

I would have said it might be a Yagnaloth, based on the 'big arm' comment. But I don't think the idea matches with the image preview really.

Felon

First Post
frankthedm said:
I like the succubus too. Definitly going in the bank. :lol:
The solid lower area makes it difficult to guess based on the body. But the "Bug" comment plus the Big arm! Yes! Big arm! image desciptor [bring GUI icon over the pic] leads me to say the obvious choice is...

Plus since UH burrow, the mini could be bursting out of the ground. But it also may be a Formian of some type.

Doesn't look remotely like an umber hulk, unfortunately. The arm's not "Popeye" enough.

So, our possible clues are bug, big arm, and knock yourself out? That's tough. He also said "ID-ing", which might mean the initials "ID" play a part (intellect devourer?).

Mainly, it looks kinda like a cannon with an arm sticking out of the barrel...

Last edited:

Gold Roger

First Post
Felon said:
Doesn't look remotely like an umber hulk, unfortunately. The arm's not "Popeye" enough.

So, our possible clues are bug, big arm, and knock yourself out? That's tough. He also said "ID-ing", which might mean the initials "ID" play a part (intellect devourer?).

Mainly, it looks kinda like a cannon with an arm sticking out of the barrel...

Franks idea isn't so out there if you look at the "arm" and compare it to the antenae or the Umber Hulk picture. I'm not totally convinced it is an Umber Hulk, but I sure hope it is.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads