Bloodcove Disguise

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kalinn watches with interest as the woman makes her sketch. "I believe I am best suited to the task of protection and 'crowd control.' I'll hold off the ants as the lotion is spread."

udalrich

First Post
"It might make sense for me to spread the lotion around. I should be able to sing about our glorious victory over the ants at the same time. I suspect that it will be too crowded to easily use my bow." Syldar waits to see if anyone else has another suggestion.

galahad0430

First Post
The woman hands you the attached scetch.

Attachments

• Basement scetch.JPG
    Basement scetch.JPG
    195.1 KB · Views: 62

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"OK, lets do this! Ser Vega, you and I will lead the way. Once we're down, fan out and put the lotion bearers in the center, with protection on all sides. Unless there are ants in the first room, we'll move as quickly as possible into the room with the tunnel, clearing a path to the back corner. Raynucio and I will make sure there are no ants at the tunnel mouth, then split to the sides to join the protective cordon around the tunnel and protect those with the lotion. Agreed?"

udalrich

First Post
"Sounds like a plan." Syldar picks up a container of lotion and clears her throat, preparing to sing.

OOC: Are we restricted to one person spreading lotion or can we have multiple people doing it?

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: more than one person can spread the lotion

You head downstairs and find the first room empty. The double doors to the main room are partially barricaded. Behind the doors you hear clicking noises.

nothingpoetic

First Post
As the group makes its way downstairs, Chaucer speaks quietly. "I did not mention it before, but I have been working on a new spell, a spell that could be very helpful in this situation I believe. Syldar, why don't you and Aradra split the lotion," Chaucer turns to Aradra as he continues, "It will be close quarters so your bow might not be as effective as my magic could potentially be. I could cast a spell that would allow you to be invisible for 15 seconds or so, that might give you the chance to apply the lotion before any more ants make their way into the basement. After the spell, I can heal and inspire the rest who are fighting back the vermin, my magic will be more useful than anything I could do with this ole thing," Chaucer says as he touches his bow. He turns and looks at the rest of the group for a response. Quietly he says, "I know it is not much time, but undetected, it might be our best shot."

OOC: Sorry it took me so long, finally had the time today to level Chaucer. He is awaiting approval, but whatever I missed should be pretty minimal when its all said and done, so I planned on just changing on the fly if I had to. That is if [MENTION=6667972]galahad0430[/MENTION] is ok with it.

Also, would applying lotion cause invisibility to drop? I assume singing would, but I wanted to check.

Last edited:

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: We will go ahead with the people who just leveled using their characters w/o approval for now. Also, singing does not cancel invisibility unless it is some sort of effect against enemies. The singing will give away your location though, but they still have the 50% miss chance if they attack you.

OOC: If anyone has knowledge (nature), they can make a roll to have more specific information on the ants when you open the door.

Remove ads