• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bloodcove Disguise

galahad0430

First Post
Round 4

Aradra (-8)-
Kalinn (-34, held)-
Markas (misfortune hexed)-
Chaucer-
Xeanja (-12)-
Mandalo (-4, -10nl)-
G4 (-7)-
G5-
Syldar (still singing)-

Attachments

• bridge road rd4.JPG
    bridge road rd4.JPG
    127.4 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra takes a moment to consider his options, wondering how the others will react.

OCC: Delay for now. I want to see if Kanli breaks the hold before I act.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Frost focuses her will, her rage, against the arcane force holding her body hostage. Teeth clench, and the muscles in her shoulders and arms tense and work. A series of staccato pops split the air as her head works to one side, then the other and with an exultant cry she bursts free of the witchy imprisonment!

Ice blue eyes turn to the wood witch as Frost's paradoxically calm rage focuses on her captor. "Time now to die, bitch."

[sblock=Actions]Full Round: Will Save (1d20+4=18) breaks Hold Person.

She's still only got 10 HP, but at least she can act now (provided they don't kill her off :p)[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
With a small smile, Ararda takes a careful step back. He brings his bow up to aim...

And fires twice at the little head peaking out of Chaucer bag.

OCC:
5-Foot step to B8
Rapid shot on the lizard.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Seeing that Kalinn is free Markas sets to help the others. He isn't quite sure but some instict is telling him that if he were to down the witch then the female barbarian might get more upset than he would like.

"I'll leave you two at it then," he says as he moves across the brush to join the others and help.

[sblock=Actions] Above I said I wanted to move to A5 (so as to be in flank position should the guard not go down). From A5 then I wish to move Markas 40 feet (4 squares difficult terrain) to A9 - he is now flanking with Mandalo.[/sblock]

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: Sorry Markas I moved you wrong, but no problem you get to where you say.

Aradra's arrows slam into Chaucers pack. One of them hits the lizard. It hisses loudly dropping the key and immediately flys back into the jungle at full speed.

"Enough!" shouts Xeanja, "Keep the key. It is not worth that much to me."
She glances at Kalinn and then directs her remarks to Aradra, "I will leave if you restrain her." She nods at Kalinn.
She then looks at the three downed guardsmen, "Useless! You can keep them too."

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra considered his options before saying "Call your guards off first. This is non-negotiable"

He was willing to bet that she is lying, but wanted to confirm what she was planning before doing anything.

nothingpoetic

First Post
Chaucer sees Kalinn gain control of her faculties again and hears the women plead for a truce. He knows that either way his next move is clear so he slides his bow up over his shoulder as he moves toward Kalinn. He grabs the wand out of his belt pouch again, and starts playing doctor once more.

As he finishes the spell, he whispers into Kalinn's ear, "I know I have more charges in this wand then she could outlast, just saying, it could be worth it..."

OOC: Well not if I keep rolling like that, man that is ridiculous. Even for a pretend doctor, you would think the guy could roll a bit better after all the practice he has had so far lol

[Sblock=Actions] Move Action - Moved to B-9 and drew my CLW wand
Standard Action - Cast CLW from Wand[/Sblock]

Remove ads