• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bloodcove Disguise

galahad0430

First Post
One of the horsemen moves to get a clear shot at Aradra. The other one ignores the wolf, drops his bow and charges Mandalo as he couches his lance.

OOC: Aradra, Shadow gets an AoO on C8 as he charges

[sblock=actions]C7 moves to L/M-9/10, fires bow at Aradra. C8 charges Mandalo[/sblock]

As C8 charges, Syldar fires her readied shot at him.

Last edited:

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: Syldar, if you want to change your actions let me know, haven't heard from you since the fight started so I rolled for you. I just need Shadow's AoO on C8 and Mandalo's action to finish the round.

Last edited:

galahad0430

First Post
Round 3

Aradra (-25)-hits Calgerine for 12 pts
Shadow-moves to Aradra
Markas-hits Calgerine for 15 pts.
Calgerine (-12)-withdraws 60'
Chaucer-
Syldar (-1)-drops Calgerine w/ an arrow
C2-
C6-
C7-
Kalinn (-21)-
Mandalo (-13)-
C1 (-13)-

Attachments

• cavalry attack ROUND 3.JPG
    cavalry attack ROUND 3.JPG
    187.3 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra could hardly believe what was going on, but now was not the time to worry about it. Whistling a high pitch, he calls for his former companion. In the mean time, he raises his bow high and attempts to Finish the charging captain.

-----

The wolf growls in anger at the Archer who fired the arrow, but his ears perk up at the whistle. He looks around and sees his former master, bleeding heavily. He bounds over and starts growling menacingly.
[sblock]
Full Round: Double tap(DA/RS) with +7/+7 1d8+8 (+5 +1 PBS +1 Sing)
Free:Command Shadow to Heel +9 vs DC 10

Shadow:
Move to Q17
Standard: Total Defense.

[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Well Markas's location and who he attacks based on whether or not the captain goes down.

Captian still alive - Move to U-14 and attack Captain
Captain dead/dying - Move to T-14 and attack C1[/sblock]

Remove ads