• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bloodcove Disguise

perrinmiller

Adventurer
GM: Thanks. Since there are three NPCs and three players, can you guys post actions for them too? Each of you pick one and do up mini-stats. I suggest this (but you all can change it if you want ;) ):
Markas-> Mowgli
Mandalo -> Jackslate45
Chaucer -> Udalrich

I will be switching to group initiative to speed things along as well. Your three characters are needed to fill out other adventures. :p

You guys are towards the end plot-wise, but there are a few combat encounters for you to survive yet.

With the site being slow, I recommend switching to dice rolling at Invis Castle. I will be using my real dice.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
CharauKa.jpg

Miraculously, the tiger slips as its legs slide out from under it.

Its predicament is such that Markas can shift over to set up a flanking attack on the tiger for Mandalo if he disengages from the now staggered apeman.

OOC: Combat: Round 2
[sblock=Combat Information]Tiger failed reflex save (rolled a 1 :p)

Initiative:
You guys
Tiger & apemen

Code:
Aradra:    22/42 HP remaining; 
Shadow:    ??/18 HP remaining; 
Syldar:    26/26 HP remaining; 
Markas:    48/48 HP remaining;  
Kalinn:    50(65)/50(65) HP remaining;
Mandalo:   51/47 HP remaining;
Chaucer:   22/22 HP remaining; 

Conditions in effect: Heroism (Mandalo), Inspire Courage +1, 
Rage & Shield (Kalinn AC 20)

Spells Cast: Shield (Kalinn), Heroism & Grease (Syldar), Glitterdust (Chaucer),
Abilities Used: 3 rounds Bard Perf  (Syldar), 1 round Bard Perf (Chaucer),
1 rnd Rage (Kalinn)
Enemy Status:
Code:
Tiger: -2AC from Pounce, Prone
Druid: 11 dmg; Spell disrupted
CK1: 19 dmg; Disabled
CK2: Blinded
CK3: Blinded
CK4: 21 dmg, Unconscious & Dying
[/sblock]
GM: Markas and Mandalo are up for Round 2.

Please let me know if anything is missing in the Combat Information.

Last edited:

jackslate45

First Post
With his archer friend in a world of pain, Mando swings down his sword with a little more force than he would normally on the downed tiger.

1d20+7=9, 1d8+7=11

Ooc: I could not find what spell Mandalo memorIzed for the day. I will assume he spent it already in this case.
[sblock=Mini Stats]Mandalo
Initiative: +2
AC: 16(10 flat-footed, 16 Touch)
HP: 47 Current: 47
CMB: +6 CMD: 16Fort: +10 Reflex: +4Will: +7
Conditions in Effect: Inspire Courage +1, Heroism, Step up, PA(-2,+4)

Current Weapon in Hand: PA MWK Longsword +7 1d8 +7

Smite Evil: 2 remain
Lay on Hands: 4/5
Spells Remaining:
1st Level 0/1 (??)
[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
Seeing a chance to even the playing field, Aradra draws twice from his bow and fires it at the Druid!

1d20+6=24, 1d8+7=8, 1d20+6=19, 1d8+7=13

Full round action: Rapid shot at +6/+6 1d8+7 per
Free: 5'step closer to Druid.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Aradra Longstrider
Initiative: +6
AC: 17 (13 flat-footed, 14 Touch)
HP: 42 Current: 22
CMB: +6 CMD: 20 Fort: +5 Reflex: +8 Will: +3
Conditions in Effect: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Deadly Aim, Rapid Shot, Inspire Courage +1

Current Weapon in Hand:RS+DA MWK Longbow (STR +2) +6/+6 1d8 +7 per shot
Dagger: Right hand spring loaded wrist sheathe

Adaptation: 20 minutes remain (Darkvision)
Spells Remaining:
1st Level 0/1 (Alarm)
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Markas shifts his position to set up an attack on the downed tiger and swings his longsword in a heavy overhand chop, burying the gleaming blade deep in the kitty's side!

[sblock=Actions][/sblock]

[sblock=Markas Shieldheart]
[URL="http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Markas_Shieldheart_%28HolyMan%29]Markas Shieldheart[/URL]
Initiative: +1
AC: 23 (22 flat-footed, 11 Touch)
HP: 48 Current: 48
CMB: +7 CMD: 18 (20 vs. Trip & Grapple)
Fort:
+6 Reflex: +2 Will: +2 (+3 vs. Fear)
Conditions if Effect: Inspire Courage +1
Current Weapon in Hand: +1 LongSword
[/sblock]

Last edited:

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: I am extremely sorry folks. I lost computer acces at work (which is where I did the bulk of my postings) and I have had a very hard time getting on this site since. I am back, but you are at the end almost and I see someone stepped in to help finish. I have the numbers for XP and such up to the point I left. Let me know what you want done. Again, very sorry about the disapearance. On a side note, did anyone else have trouble with this site for a while? I would get on the start page, but when I would hit my name to go to my posts it owuld freeze up.

galahad0430

First Post
[sblock=@ Perrinmiller....]I had planned on ending it with this wave of CKs as we lost 3 people and there are other adventures opening up. Did you want me to send the data?[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
GM: LOL. I did not see the map of the area since it was in the chapter before. It makes a huge difference on the battlefield. So I just winged it.
Markas leaves the staggered ape-man behind and it takes a frenzied swipe and only glances off his armor. The brute's efforts is enough to open his wounds more and he crumples to the ground unconscious and bleeding out.

The man then swings his sword deep into the tiger's neck and severs the spine. The large cat is still and clearly dead.

CharauKa.jpg

The Charau-Ka Chieftain screams in rage and she casts a spell. A ball of flames springs into existence around the man who killed her tiger companion.

The two blinded ape-men are picking up your scent and manage to move closer to you.

OOC: Combat: Round 3
[sblock=Combat Information]Druid cast Flaming Sphere on Markas Ref DC15 to negate 8 points of damage fire

Initiative:
You guys
Ape-men

Tactical Map:
BDEnc8Map03.jpg

Code:
Aradra:    22/42 HP remaining; 
Shadow:    ??/18 HP remaining; 
Syldar:    26/26 HP remaining; 
Markas:    48/48 HP remaining;  
Kalinn:    50(65)/50(65) HP remaining;
Mandalo:   51/47 HP remaining;
Chaucer:   22/22 HP remaining; 

Conditions in effect: Heroism (Mandalo), Inspire Courage +1, 
Rage & Shield (Kalinn AC 20)

Spells Cast: Shield (Kalinn), Heroism & Grease (Syldar), Glitterdust (Chaucer),
Abilities Used: 3 rounds Bard Perf  (Syldar), 1 round Bard Perf (Chaucer),
1 rnd Rage (Kalinn)
Enemy Status:
Code:
Tiger: 32dmg, dead
Druid: 11 dmg; 
CK1: 20 dmg;  Unconscious & Dying
CK2: Blinded
CK3: Blinded
CK4: 22 dmg; Unconscious & Dying
[/sblock]
GM: Everyone is up for Round 3.

Aradra can keep his rolls from above, but should probably look at the map and post again.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]
I am extremely sorry folks. I lost computer acces at work (which is where I did the bulk of my postings) and I have had a very hard time getting on this site since. I am back, but you are at the end almost and I see someone stepped in to help finish. I have the numbers for XP and such up to the point I left. Let me know what you want done. Again, very sorry about the disappearance. On a side note, did anyone else have trouble with this site for a while? I would get on the start page, but when I would hit my name to go to my posts it would freeze up.
Well, I almost missed this as I was posting the Round 3 update.

Galahad, this is your game and I am willing to give it back to you. :) But, I have put in a lot of time and effort on this, so I would like to finish the combats. This wave and the next (with my own twist to make it a true finale to the adventure).

Then I will gladly step aside for you to close it out. Given Mowgli (at least) is busy, perhaps he and the others will want to give back control of the NPC'd players I assigned to them.[/sblock]

Remove ads