• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bloodied

crossfirecreek

First Post
Hi all,

I’ve been spending some time reading all the 4e stuff that has been posted here (I’ve been pleased so far). I’m trying to find more information on how ‘bloodied’ affects things.

I know what it is and that it can trigger actions (like immediate breath weapon attacks—sweet!) But is there anything else with it? Is there some kind of modifier when you are bloodied?

Kordeth

First Post
crossfirecreek said:
Hi all,

I’ve been spending some time reading all the 4e stuff that has been posted here (I’ve been pleased so far). I’m trying to find more information on how ‘bloodied’ affects things.

I know what it is and that it can trigger actions (like immediate breath weapon attacks—sweet!) But is there anything else with it? Is there some kind of modifier when you are bloodied?

I don't believe there's been any concrete confirmation of a general "bloodied" penalty beyond the ability triggering, but that doesn't mean there isn't one.

Benimoto

First Post
In all the games I played at DDXP, none of the players or monsters had any generic modifier for when they were bloodied. Some, like the Gnolls, had extra damage when they were bloodied, and extra attacks when their opponents were bloodied, but it was on a per-monster, case-by-case basis.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads