• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bloodlines in Unearthed Arcana

RuminDange

First Post
Ok. After doing a lot of searching on both Enworld and WOTC, I can't find a answer to a simple question. :\

On the Bloodlines in Unearthed Arcana, the Red, Gold and Silver dragon major bloodlines grant breath weapon at 16th level. However, what it fails to say is how often the breath weapon can be used. Unlike everything else that shows 1/day ect, these say nothing about a limit to times per day, not even in the detail text with the range, damage and save calculation. :confused:

Now, granted I can assume it is once per day like the half-dragon template...but everyone knows what assuming gets you I'm sure. Second, if it unlimited use that makes these three bloodlines more powerful than the half-dragon template. They have the same range, damage and save as the half-dragon but no limitation by the text not even the 1d4 round wait like a normal dragon. :uhoh:

What does everyone think?

RD

Pax

Banned
Banned
Hmm, it could go either way - 1/day works, or the 1d4 round delay also works.

I suspect Laman Stahros is correct, though - it should be once per day.

Remove ads