• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Blue Flame Press] Beta testers wanted

Aussiegamer

First Post
Nexus is going into the beta testing stage.

If your interested in beta-testing a d20 system with more grunt than the usual gear that is being released, now then contact me at Blue Flame Press site.

The system allows you play in any genre with ease, from low to high fantasy or grand scale scif-fi, or even run a WW2 campaign.

A new spell, psionic and mutant use system.

Cybernetics, more than you can shake a stick at. A new system to allow for upgrades and the use of the computer in your brain box.
Structured system for building everything from a gun to a super cannon.

The combat system has a interactive initiative system, so the actions set the initiative for the next round. Also is intergrating creature's and vehicles. So that 80km long super destroyer gunners can fire at the medium Marines flying over to plant a explosive on its hull.

A character building system that is open and allows you and the players to build what you want, instead of being forced into a narrow game designed role.

Poison, drug and chem building system, so you can make your own without having to wait for that next fluff book.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited:

Aussiegamer

First Post
The system is going to be HP-less as well, except for vehicles and undead.

But it is NOT going to be a WP/ VP system.

So if your interested then visit the site.

Khuxan

First Post
Hi. I have had trouble following your directions.

1) I followed the link in your sig, but that goes to your forums and not your website.

2) I googled Blue Flame Press and found your website, but it has no details on how to contact you.

3) The title of this thread is misspelt.

Aussiegamer

First Post
the name yer thanks I will fix that up. :heh:

The site currently is the starting point for the beta testers to join in.

I am under that flag and thus betas are required to enter via there first.

I do have another site where betas can access the files.

My name is Aussie-Gamer on flame press site. It got changed for some reason....

Sorry if it was confusing....

There are many topic on the site with my thoughts on stuff, so joining and commenting will get my attention. Even just posting..."Hi I want to beta Nexus would have worked"... :D

PS
I just checked the site and I had put a topic in the general discussion area about beta testers for Nexus system, but yer its not easy to find. :eek:

In defence of myself, its not my site.

There is plenty to read even if your not a moderator to allow greater access,a nd those comments are welcomed in there as well. :)

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads