• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bluffside Web Enhancements

Frost

First Post
I recently purchased a copy Bluffside - City on the Edge. Apparently at one time there were web enhancements for this product, but Thunderhead Games is no more. Anyone know where I might find them?

elijah snow

First Post
Ghostwind said:
I've got them on my hard drive. Drop me an email [creech at dragonwing dot net] and I'll send them to you.

I just dropped you an email. Hoping you might send these to me as well. Thanks. :)

QuaziquestGM

First Post
Hey, I have the same book and the same situation. Would you mind sending me the files too?

As for other "Enhancements" to the setting, there is another book that I own but which is not within reach that is part of the same setting. Beneath the waves or something like that. It is a green/teal book with the worst drawn mermaid i've ever seen on the cover along with the MSRP. It details the underwater area around the Bluffside crater and their enviromental conflict with the Steam Gnomes. New player races, and a coral based spellbook system.

Remove ads