• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bo9S Character builds

Fenes

First Post
I am looking for different characters (level 10+) built with the Tome of Battle: Book of the 9 Swords rules to use as NPCs. Are there any collections somewhere?

If you have some, PC or NPC, please post it.

Fenes

First Post
That's a very good ressource for building NPCs. I am looking for finished NPCs I can just grab and plug in a game. (Some of those links have finished NPCs, or close to it, but most are stubs).

blargney the second

blargney the minute's son
How about the d20 NPC wiki? There are a few initiators in there.
-blarg

ps - For NPC crusaders I simplified their delayed damage by giving them DR 1/- per five points of pool and a flat +1 attack/damage. It makes them much easier at the table. I also use the d6 recovery method from 4e for their maneuvers.

Arkhandus

First Post
Sorry, man, but all the mid-level-range NPCs I made for my Land of the Nine Swords campaign are all on my laptop, and I really, really don't want to retype all the text for two or three dozen mid-level NPC martial adepts. And I'm not sure if my floppy disks or floppy drive even work anymore. :(

Remove ads