• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Boards back up to full speed!

Zenon

First Post
Hey!

Just wanted to say great job. Somebody must have fixed something because for the first time since the board crash a few weeks ago, the boards are appearing to load at "normal" speed for me.

These things are noticed and appreciated!

p.s.- I'll try them around 12-3 Eastern Standard time too. That's usually when the largest number of users hits the boards and see if they're still holding up!

SableWyvern

Adventurer
Wow. Around this time, I normally can't get a page to load. Currently, ENworld is loading 10x faster than anything else. It's freaky.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yeah, I think I found the problem. It was just a setting thing. I'll give it anorher couple of days before I start releaxing, though. :)

Wolf72

Explorer
Morrus said:
Yeah, I think I found the problem. It was just a setting thing. I'll give it anorher couple of days before I start releaxing, though. :)

poor MoRuss! ... I hate that feeling of "well it's working okay right now, but I need to monitor the situation before I'm sure."

um, Gey Ye Back to Work Man!!!!

:)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads