• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

book for paladins / celestials

bolen

First Post
Is anyone coming out with a book which deals with either of these subject. I know wizards came out with the splatbook but other classes have had lots of class books out. How about a class book on paladins.

How about a book on celestials.

I bet ya can't guess what my new character is:cool:

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Well S&SS is doing a bunch of Handbooks on the core Classes for their Scarred Land setting. Now they will be SL specific but not so much you can't use them else where. The one for paladins will be also about Monks as well.

DiamondB

Explorer
Supporter
I heard a rumor that Green Ronin was going to do a book for Celestials similar in vein to thier Legions of Hell and Armies of the Abyss books. Of course there's no mention of it on their web page so it may just be a rumor.

We're doing the Book of Hallowed Might. It comes out in December, and is all about clerics and paladins (and to a lesser extent, druids). It will also have lots on celestials.

Next year, we're coming out with a book all about celestials, and--coolest of all--playing them as PCs.

bolen

First Post
Monte, you just enjoy teasing me don't you. That's not fair. Our campain has already started. next year is well . . . next year

AaronLoeb

Rogue and Peasant Slave
I'm not sure if it's what you're looking for, but the recently released Book of the Righteous from Green Ronin takes the Paladin and expands it out into a new core class, called Holy Warrior. The Holy Warrior chooses domains just like the cleric and receives different powers based on the domains she chooses, gets a different spell list based on her god, and a different power every three levels (instead of Remove Disease). The book has 16 different holy warriors presented, one of which is the basic paladin. It also has churches for them to be part of and details on the gods they worship and lots of other stuff.

Again, don't know if that's what you're looking for, but I think it is. :)

AJL

--------

Aaron Loeb
Author, Book of the Righteous
Green Ronin Publishing

psionotic

Monte, didn't you propose a Book of Exalted Deeds to WotC at the same time you proposed Book of Vile Darkness? Maybe that was just a rumor I heard, but regardless, its too bad that they didn't decide to do it.

And I'm definitely looking forward to the Book of Hallowed Might.

Xarlen

First Post
Hey, Monte! Could it possibly have things for Alt.clerics (Speciality priests more tailorable for a deity), more Divine varient feats (Even those for Paladins, like sacrificing Remove Disease for something), and such? :)

Remove ads