• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Boolder's Goat - The Adventure

Wilphe

Adventurer
The door gently swings open, letting Tabitha pose dramatically in the doorway before she strides in and over to the bar, "Greetings maiden, I seek Gromswee the Barkeep, the Ultimate Ultimate-Something and stout companions on the dangerous road I must travel; and also I'll have a dry white wine and a packet of prawn cocktail flavoured crisps please."

Asmor

First Post
Mxplyxtokylcopolypticdionobob signs his name-- his full name-- on the sheet, making note of his proficiency with wizarding and magery, and hands it off to Magma with a dour expression.

"The name's Mxplyxtokylcopolypticdionobob," he says, obviously annoyed and stressing the stressed the syllables more than usual, "but my friends call me Mxplyxtokylcopolypticdionobob. If you're looking to join this little adventure I'll be leading, I'd suggest you learn that. Do you call your god 'Us?' Then don't call me 'Bob!'"

Mxplyxtokylcopolypticdionobob takes a big swig of ale and unleashes a massive belch.

rangerjohn

Explorer
"In that case, Know that I am Prince Magma and I follow no man." With this he strikes his name from the list, and makes for the door.

Last edited:

rangerjohn

Explorer
"Not if it means following someone who's name I can't pronounce, and who apparently thinks I'm his boot licker."

OOC: As a matter of fact, if Asmoor is going to isist on his character's full name, I will bow out. I refuse to cut n' paste in every post. That's only way I would get his name right.

Last edited:

Asmor

First Post
rangerjohn said:
"Not if it means following someone who's name I can't pronounce, and who apparently thinks I'm his boot licker."

OOC: As a matter of fact, if Asmoor is going to isist on his character's full name, I will bow out. I refuse to cut n' paste in every post. That's only way I would get his name right.

OOC: Oh, all right. I'd hate to derail the game on something as petty as that. You may call my character Bob.

Rayex

First Post
The barmaid taps her foot impatiently. "Well, do you want to write your name down, or do you not? And would you like something to eat, or maybe a mug of our best ale? Maybe you would like to rent a room? If you stay here for five days, you'll get one day for free." she finnishes. It is quite obvious that this is a line she use often.

Rayex

First Post
"I do not know when Gromswee will be back, but I do not think it will be anytime soon. Sometime tonight, maybe." She then busies herself with the food and ale, and put it infront of the halfbreed.
"Hope you'll like it, the stew is my mothers recipe."

Remove ads