• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Boston EN World game day on Saturday, January 29th

Capellan

Explorer
I'll be there for breakfast, and I'm happy to run a Spaceship Zero episode. It probably won't be Q-Ship itself (though it will be similar in tone). You can ramp it up to six players, as well, if you like.

I'll post a blurb for whatever I'm running as soon as I've written one :)

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
I will be there to run something GRIM TALES in the... umm... evening slot.
(Assuming I am not whisked off to Hong Kong on business.)

I'll decide exactly what later... but if players are willing to sign up sight unseen for Grim Tales, I'm willing to take suggestions on what to run.

Personally, I'd like to do something dark fantasy-- a little change of pace from my usual fare. I just need the appropriate literary or cinematic inspiration. Maybe a little Dragonslayer...?

And last but not least, anybody playing in my game is guaranteed cool props-- color character sheets, player handouts, access to my ungodly collection of D&D miniatures, etc.

Wulf

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Qualidar, if you want to come over some time and run a d20 Future game for us, I guarantee you a table. :D

Looks like we need one more game for the morning - All Flesh Must Be Eaten? - and two for the afternoon (unless I run my western.) Umbran, give me details on your game when you have 'em, and let me know if morning is okay. Everyone, sign up for games! Feel free to move around from where I've put you if you want. Just understand that it's first come, first served, so better to reserve a spot early.

GlassJaw

Hero
Actually, can you swap me into Wulf's Grim Tales game? Qualidar's MnM sounds amazing but I've been bugging Wulf to play GT for so long now that I think he might be mad if I don't. ;)

if players are willing to sign up sight unseen for Grim Tales, I'm willing to take suggestions on what to run.

Something scary!! :cool:

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
GlassJaw said:
Actually, can you swap me into Wulf's Grim Tales game? Qualidar's MnM sounds amazing but I've been bugging Wulf to play GT for so long now that I think he might be mad if I don't. ;)

Well, no, you've been bugging me to run a Grim Tales campaign-- or so I've taken it. But you should play whatever you like-- it's not as if this is your only shot at gaming with me.

And honestly, I'm not even that good of a DM. More like a referee, really, just sort of muddle through and keep the rules on track.

EDIT: And no, that's not false modesty or fishing for compliments.

Something scary!!

Well, I tried that last time with my League of Extraordinary Gentlemen and the Tomb of Horrors game, but the party spent so much time in the Information Gathering portion of the adventure, they barely made it into their doom-- I mean, into the Tomb!

I'll think of something...

Wulf

Last edited:

Remove ads