• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Boston Game Day on 3/10/12: registration for games is open!

I'm really sorry. If we can do anything to make the event more accessible to you, you'll tell us, right?

Location is always determined by whoever wants to host. To head to Lynn we'd just need a spot to gather.

Don't go making changes on my account. Hopefully by the next event, getting to there wont be an an issue for me.

Out of curiousity though. What have the space requirements been for past Boston Game days?

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Out of curiousity though. What have the space requirements been for past Boston Game days?
We generally run four games per slot (this game day may be a bit smaller at 3 games, not sure yet.) That means having four places to play without too much noise interference. When we play here at my place, I put one in the living room, one in the dining room, one in the library and one in the game room. If it's nice out, we also have a back porch -- but that's no option for March.

FickleGM

Explorer
It's a shame Shadow Denizen's game isn't filling up: Nerfwright's house is perfect for a CoC game!
Well, if you can convince JC, Seonaid and Zephrin that CoC is what they want, I'd play in that game and cancel mine.

I'm actually okay with adding two more to mine OR jumping to that one. I'm adaptable. :)

Zephrin the Lost

First Post
I will go where the fun is. I've never played CoC but have always wanted to so if the hard drinkin' games gets folded into that, I shall come ready to lose my sanity with the best of them.

--Z

FickleGM

Explorer
I will go where the fun is. I've never played CoC but have always wanted to so if the hard drinkin' games gets folded into that, I shall come ready to lose my sanity with the best of them.

--Z
Well, I want to hear confirmation from JC and Qualidar, first. I'm okay with either, but have to admit that I like the sounds of that CoC scenario, so would eagerly jump into that game if it works out that way.

EDIT: I sent PMs to Qualidar and JC on CM and will respond here as soon as I get word from them.

PirateCat - if I get no opposition to switching, I'll post here and have you move my players and me to Shadow Denizen's game...OR...I'll post saying that I'm running my game but would happily take Shadow Denizen and Nine Hands if we don't get more players in the next few days. :)

Last edited:

Remove ads