• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Boston Gameday Aug 22nd, 2009 (logistics and directions linked from 1st post)

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Hey Silver Moon, Sidewinder is one of those systems I've only run but never played, so that looks great to me.
Sounds good, here's the blurb:

“The Magnificent Seven Outlaws” - Sidewinder Recoiled

Members of the New Douglas Gang had managed to escape from prison and headed south to Mexico, robbing a Tucson, Arizona gambling hall along the way. They’ve now been living a comfortable life in a Mexican village for the last four months. The village is now threatened by a group of Banditos. The villagers have appealed to their American friends to help protect them.

Knowledge of Sidewinder Recoiled is not necessary (the game system is an expansion of D20 Modern). Prior games of this ongoing 'Gameday' campaign can be found at the ENWorld Story Hour titled “Seven Outlaws in Search of a Bank”.
http://www.enworld.org/forum/story-...search-bank-sidewinder-recoiled-game-5-a.html

Playing Characters
Shotgun Sally Fox – Fast Hero (3), Rustler (3)
Mongo Bailey – Strong Hero (3), Tough Hero (3)
Pamela Yeats – Dedicated Hero (3), Sawbones (3)
Black Angus MacTavish – Tough Hero (3), Bounty Hunter (3)
Henry Buckskin Bennett – Dedicated Hero (3), Mountain Man (3)
Anthony ‘Tony Lucky’ Corleone – Fast Hero (3), Maverick (3)
Kitty Trent – Charismatic Hero (3), Showman (3)

ShadowDenizen

Explorer
Hey, everyone!

First, a big THANKS! to Piratecat for graciously offering up his house and his time to us. I know I [and many others] eagerly look forward to these events.

So, as usual, count me (and likely my friend Bruce) in; we will be happy to bring breakfast-type foods, assuming we use the usual scenario.

I'm certainly intrigued in Silvermoons "Batman Gone Bad" M&M, or any of the "Dread' games floating around, but I'll wait until some offical announcements are made to claim a spot in games. (I'm also oddly intrigued by the SW "Ewoks Gone Wild" game....)

Look forward to seeing everyone, and thanks again to Piratecat for organizing!!

Last edited:

Silver Moon

Adventurer
I'm certainly intrigued in Silvermoons "Batman Gone Bad" M&M,

Okay, so now we have two possibilites, and it looks like we have enough GM's lined up so that I'll only be running one slot.

Here's the blurb for the M&M game:

"When Bats turn Bad” - Mutants and Masterminds

Once the mighty protector of Gotham City, the attitude of the hero known as Batman has changed. He has imprisoned the entire G.C.P.D. and declared martial law over the city, naming himself Overlord. His former followers now patrol the streets, helping to fulfilling the Overlord’s every whim. A call has gone out to the Justice League of American to free the city from the clutches of their wayward teammate.

Possible Playing Characters:
Aquaman, Black Canary, Black Lightning, Blue Devil, Booster Gold, Doctor Fate, Flash, Green Arrow, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner), Hawkman, Hawkwoman, Icemaiden, PlasticMan, Ray, Steel (John Henry Irons), Superman, Vixen, Wonder Woman, Zatanna

So it'll be either Sidewinder Recoiled or Mutants & Masterminds!

Last edited:

ShadowDenizen

Explorer
Thanks for the update, SilverMoon; sounds awesome! (Though I don't envy you statting these guys out .) :)

We'll see how many people are in for M&M and how many for Sidewinder. The excellent thing is, there's always a plethora of games to choose from, whichever way it turns out!

Here is my game :

Kobold's Ate My Baby~ Blue Plate Special: Baby

Do you wonder what Kobolds like to do each day?
Wanna try a new, fun and exciting game system?
Do you like to play a game where you don't have to think a lot to have fun?
Not good at math, but can add up to 13?
Do you like to make lots of noise?
Maybe Bark like a dog?

Then play in my Kobold's ate my Baby game.

King Torg (All Hail King Torg!!!) wants baby, you are tasked with getting the baby... It can't be that hard, can it?

I promise you you won't be disapointed.

Also King Torg (All Hail King Torg!!) commands it.

***Please note that this game has the ability to offend Grandma's senses. As such.... I am calling this game "Grandma Unfriendly".

Last edited:

Okay, so now we have two possibilites, and it looks like we have enough GM's lined up so that I'll only be running one slot.

Once the mighty protector of Gorham City, the attitude of the hero known as Batman has changed. He has imprisoned the entire G.C.P.D. and declared martial law over the city, naming himself Overlord. His former followers now patrol the streets, helping to fulfilling the Overlord’s every whim. A call has gone out to the Justice League of American to free the city from the clutches of their wayward teammate.

Aquaman, Black Canary, Blue Devil, Booster Gold, Doctor Fate, Flash, Green Arrow, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner), Hawkman, Hawkwoman, PlasticMan, Ray, Red Arrow, Steel (John Henry Irons), Superman, Vixen, Wonder Woman, Zatanna

I vote for this... Please! It sounds awesome.

Zephrin the Lost

First Post

Once the mighty protector of Gotham City, the attitude of the hero known as Batman has changed. He has imprisoned the entire G.C.P.D. and declared martial law over the city, naming himself Overlord. His former followers now patrol the streets, helping to fulfilling the Overlord’s every whim. A call has gone out to the Justice League of American to free the city from the clutches of their wayward teammate.

Aquaman, Black Canary, Blue Devil, Booster Gold, Doctor Fate, Flash, Green Arrow, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner), Hawkman, Hawkwoman, PlasticMan, Ray, Red Arrow, Steel (John Henry Irons), Superman, Vixen, Wonder Woman, Zatanna

This or the Sidewinder is a definite case of win/win! Would Booster Gold have Skeets with him? That could be another PC right there...;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads