• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Boston Gameday Aug 22nd, 2009 (logistics and directions linked from 1st post)

LegolisGimli24, I can't seem to find my M&M books (I'll keep looking, I'm so disorganized these days) so could you please bring yours? Heroclix flgures for Red Arrow/Arsenal and Vixen would also be appreciated if you have them. that M&M GM screen would be helpful too. And while I'm at it I'll really push my luck here (as you've Gamemastered M&M before and I've only played it) and ask you to bring your one-page cheat sheet for everyone and also explain the rules at the start of the game.

I will bring my books... which ones do you need? I bring the whole heroclicks box, and pick out the Red Arrow and vixen minis there. Also I will bring the GM Screen. Was the cheat sheet the second page of the character sheet?

With Qualidar's help, I would be happy to explain the rules before the game.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Umbran just hasn't picked cause he was planning on running a game that never got scheduled.

Correct. Plus, to be honest, most of the games sound like they'd be fun, so slipping into open slots after others had chosen wouldn't have bothered me in the slightest.

At this point, I would not expect my game to come close to critical mass, much less fill. So, I should probably pick some stuff to play...

Why not slot me in for Skulduggery in the first round, and JC's Sins of Our Fathers, for the second?

Silver Moon

Adventurer
I will bring my books... which ones do you need? I bring the whole heroclicks box, and pick out the Red Arrow and vixen minis there. Also I will bring the GM Screen. Was the cheat sheet the second page of the character sheet? With Qualidar's help, I would be happy to explain the rules before the game.
Excellent, thanks! Should be great fun!

Jon, I have any MnM book you might want.
Excellent again, thanks!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I know, I know. But there's a reason. Our eldest dog isn't doing well, and Peggy's taking her out to her favorite place on earth, out in the Berkshires. The rest of the pooches are going with.

Hey folks, sign up for games! List linked in first post. We'll consolidate games on Friday.

John Crichton

First Post
In case this helps, here's a list of the people who are confirmed for the con but haven't picked a game yet:

KidCthulu
Umbran

Pseudonym
Silvermoon (morning only)
Silvermoon Jr. (morning only)

nopantsyet (morning only)
ShadowDenizen
Warehouse23
mmaranda
Storminator
Mr. Wright
Looks like there are 7 players left for morning games and 11 slots. And for the evening, 6 players for 12 slots.

Warehouse23

First Post
Argh--as you might have been able to tell my my quiet on the matter of planning, I'm out for this weekend's Gameday. My deployment has gotten bumped up, which means I am westward bound. The Wheels of Bureaucracy move slowly, but with inexorable momentum (....actually, the Wheels of Bureaucracy would make an interesting Eberron adventure name.....). Have fun, everyone!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads