• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Boston Gameday May 21st - Directions posted

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Silvermoon's Avengers: Let's Do the Time Warp Again! (Mutants & Masterminds 2e)
Game Blurb: Marvel's premiere superhero team is once again ravaged by the great Time Warlord known as Kang. Can a hodge-podge team of current, former and reserve Avengers manage to thwart his plans to change many critical points in time in the Marvel Universe's history? Players may choose for their playing character ANY hero who has ever been an Avenger (on a first come, first serve basis).

Okay, here's what I have thus far for Players and Playing Characters:

1. Silvermoon, Jr. playing Hercules (with NPC Amadeus Cho)
2. Zephrim the Lost playing Captain America (Steve Rogers)
3. ericpat playing The Hulk (Bruce Banner I assume)
4. Shadowdenizen playing Ms. Marvel (pre-Secret Invasion*)
5. Bruce playing Ironman
6. Gameguruchris playing Hawkeye (Clint Barton I assume)
7. Duncan playing Thor
8. Open

*Pre-Secret Invation, although ironically, the only Heroclix miniature I can find at the moment is her Skrull version

Last edited:

ShadowDenizen

Explorer
For the "Avengers" game, I guess we need the Holy Trintity, and Bruce had expressed interest in Iron Man. Can we slot him in for that?

I initally was trying to get him to be "Power Man", so that I could be "Iron Fist"... (How cool would it be to have 70's-era Heroes for Hire together again??? [Especially since I can't think of Power Man without thinking of the recent movie "Black Dynamite"- which everyone NEEDS to queue on Netflix!!])

But he didn't agree, so Iron Man it is for him. (He's not as big a Marvel Zombie as I am, so can we give him "Iron Man Classic"?)

If we need to chagne anything, or he decides differently, I"l post again....

THANKS kindly! I apprecaite it!

Silver Moon

Adventurer
For the "Avengers" game, I guess we need the Holy Trintity, and Bruce had expressed interest in Iron Man. Can we slot him in for that?
Done.

And last night my D&D group convinced Silvermoon Junior that Amadeus Cho might not be the best choice for a playing character, so the kid genius will still be around as an NPC as sidekick to Hercules (which SilverMoon Junior has read all of the issues of).

So I think we're all set until an 8th and final player decides to sign on.

GlassJaw

Hero
Hmm, I signed up for Carl's Alternity game on CM, which had an open slot, but now I see it's full here. I'm guessing the CM post isn't updated as frequently. :erm:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Hmm, I signed up for Carl's Alternity game on CM, which had an open slot, but now I see it's full here. I'm guessing the CM post isn't updated as frequently. :erm:
Sorry, Chris - the CM thread mentions that it's accurate as of March 19th. In your favor, nothing has changed since April 8th when you posted there. I'm flat out for work, mostly on hiatus, and are swinging by the threads every week or so to check for updates.

Someone always can't make it. Please feel free to sign up for stand-by if that works for you. I hope you get to play!

Remove ads