• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Boston Gameday May 21st - Directions posted

FickleGM

Explorer
Zephrin, did you get my questionnaire? Just verifying that it sent properly and didn't get spam-filtered or anything.

Only a week away...GAAH!

Sorry to do this on such short notice.

My doctor put me on modified bedrest (work, home, bed is the new schedule for me now) yesterday to combat swelling and shortness of breath. Couple that with contractions every 16 minutes (Baby not coming anytime soon as far as we know--- I could go weeks this way apparently) and Boston Gameday has become a no go for me.

This unfortunately also means I can't run my game. I have it almost done if someone else would like to run it, and PC and I were joking about a back-up plan for me but I have no idea if we ever came up with one.

Qualidar will still be there, unless I am in the hospital having the baby. (At this point anything is possible!) But I need to be removed from Fickles game.

This is sad. I really wanted to see everyone!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
GameguruChris removed, Redtonic added, PKB removed!

OOOgah! OOOgah! Attention! I'm looking for a volunteer to drop out of their other afternoon game and run a game for OKB's group. You will get love, admiration and possibly (but not likely) bonus prizes! I'd do it myself, but I'm already running a game that slot.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Hr. With the games booked up before I could commit, I'd made other plans, but they're a bit wibbly-wobbly....

Let me speak with my Lady, and see - I might be able to come in and pinch hit in the afternoon slot for you.

Zephrin the Lost

First Post
Dread Game Questions Status

Zephrin, did you get my questionnaire? Just verifying that it sent properly and didn't get spam-filtered or anything.

Only a week away...GAAH!

Hi FickleGM-

I do have it, thank you!

Here's my tally so everyone knows what's come in:

1. FickleGM - In!
2. Pseudonym - nope
3. shadowdenizen -In!
4. Bruce- In!
5. Dantilla- nope
6. Mr. Wright - In!

Pseudonym & Dantilla, please let me know if you need the questions again. Please use iagbegreg@gmail.com as MSN is treating any new mail as spam.

Thanks! Very excited for the horrors that await!

--Z

thanks!

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads