• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Boston Gameday May 21st - Directions posted

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Hr. With the games booked up before I could commit, I'd made other plans, but they're a bit wibbly-wobbly....

Let me speak with my Lady, and see - I might be able to come in and pinch hit in the afternoon slot for you.
That'd be awesome so that Silvermoon can still play!

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Okay, you can slot me in to run a game in the afternoon slot. My wife may be coming along, so you might want to fill that open slot with Ladysprite.

I think I can even give people something like what they signed up for - the game'll still be Space: 1889!

orchid blossom

Explorer
orchid blossom and I are looking forward to this weekend. As sad as it is to leave the little one behind, it is always nice to have a little freedom.

That said, I am considering staying with PKB for at least part, if not all of the day to keep her company.

If I'm convinced I won't get myself lost, I can come out for my morning slot to see everyone and have lunch, then head back to PKB and Qualidar's to keep PKB company for the rest of the day.

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Character Sheets all together - still room for another Avenger or two if anybody else wants to sign up. Looks like a real powerhouse team with Captain America, Hercules, Hulk, Ironman, Ms. Marvel and Thor.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Character Sheets all together - still room for another Avenger or two if anybody else wants to sign up. Looks like a real powerhouse team with Captain America, Hercules, Hulk, Ironman, Ms. Marvel and Thor.
If I was on that team, I'd TOTALLY play Squirrel Girl.

Can't wait to see everyone on Saturday!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads