• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Boston Gameday May 21st - Directions posted

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Silvermoon Junior and I had an excellent time.

Thank you to all of my players for making the Avengers game a great success.

A big thanks to Vikingcat for hosting.

And a really big thanks to Umbran for stepping in at the last minute with an excellent game using a system I always wanted to play.

Pseudonym

Ivan Alias
Great time as always. Met some really cool people and came away with an appreciation for two new systems. Looking forward to the next one.

Zephrin the Lost

First Post
Fantastic game day!

Thanks to Piratecat for hosting!

Thanks to Silvermoon for running another amazing super hero session! It was great to play Captain America, call 'Avengers Assemble' and hand beat downs out to The Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, The Sinister Six, The Champions, The Brotherhood of Evil Mutants V2, The original X-Men, Namor and 3 Kangs!

Thanks to everyone who made my Dread session such crazy paranoia-fueled Inception/Matrix/Poseidon Adventure fun! the session had the Best. Ending. Ever.

In summary, w00t.

--Z

RedTonic

First Post
Thank you for hosting the Gameday (and inviting me!), Piratecat. I had a terrific time playing in Silvermoon's and Umbran's game (thank you for pinch hitting that!) and getting to experience not just two but three unfamiliar game systems (getting to step in in a pickup game of Dread was awesome). I met a lot of cool people and am only sad that I didn't have time to meet more. :)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Thank you for hosting the Gameday (and inviting me!), Piratecat. .. I met a lot of cool people and am only sad that I didn't have time to meet more. :)
I have your cloth grocery bag, and I'm holding it for ransom! Holler if you want it back. I also have a clipboard, a heavy gold ring with runes that appear when thrown into a fire, and a bear in a hat whose label reads "Please Look After This Bear. Thank You."

What a wonderful weekend. Thank you to everyone who came, brought food, ran games, made me laugh, and who made the day more fun for the people around you. It was a honor to host.

Last edited:

Zephrin the Lost

First Post
I have your cloth grocery bag, and I'm holding it for ransom! Holler if you want it back. I also have a clipboard, a heavy gold ring with runes that appear when thrown into a fire, and a bear in a hat whose label reads "Please Look After This Bear. Thank You."

What a wonderful weekend. Thank you to everyone who came, brought food, ran games, made me laugh, and who made the day more fun for the people around you. It was a honor to host.
The clipboard is mine (gaming prop!) as is the black-and-silver metal water bottle left in the gaming room. I cannot speak as to the bear. I'll grab them next month, or if I know I'll be nearby sooner I'll give a shout.

Thanks again!

--Z

Qualidar

First Post
Thanks PirateCat!

As always, it was great to play in games, hang out with old friends and make new ones. Great big thanks to you for hosting, and to CarlZog and Rodrigo for running the games I was in.

And a special thank you from our house to Umbran, who stepped in to cover PKB's game.

FickleGM

Explorer
I had an amazingly fun time. Thank you, everyone, for a great gameday. Thank you, Piratecat, for being a wonderful host, as usual. Also, thanks to Rodrigo for running a day after game of Leverage.

It was great to see folk who I don't get to see nearly often enough.

Remove ads