• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Boston Gameday: October 2nd!

Seonaid

Explorer
Thanks to PirateCat for drawing me out for this. Please sign me up for a slot in the Dino-Pirates game, and I'll start writing for Barsoomcore...

I'll also see if Mr. Nerfwright is interested in the gameday too.

(It's nice to be back, too!)

NW
Awesome to see you! :)

Tharian

First Post
I've been reading announcements like these for quite some time. Now that I've actually moved to the Boston area, I might be able to participate! I'll check with my GF to see if she's available as well. I suspect she'd be very interested in the Dresden Files game in particular.

Zephrin the Lost

First Post
I'd like to run a 4e Planescape game in the last remaining afternoon slot. It will be for 7 3rd level PC's: 'The Seven Crypts of the Keepers' will be a puzzle filled deathtrap that starts in Sigil and ends in one of the darker parts of the Shadowfell. I'll send the details when I'm not on the clock!

Also please sign me up for Barsoomcore's Am game; details of Stonestare Island are also forthcoming. :)

--Z

I've been reading announcements like these for quite some time. Now that I've actually moved to the Boston area, I might be able to participate! I'll check with my GF to see if she's available as well. I suspect she'd be very interested in the Dresden Files game in particular.

Sweet :D Welcome to Boston! Hope you can make it!

I'd like to run a 4e Planescape game in the last remaining afternoon slot. It will be for 7 3rd level PC's: 'The Seven Crypts of the Keepers' will be a puzzle filled deathtrap that starts in Sigil and ends in one of the darker parts of the Shadowfell. I'll send the details when I'm not on the clock!

Also please sign me up for Barsoomcore's Am game; details of Stonestare Island are also forthcoming. :)

--Z

I will get that game up for you.

However, I am not placing people into the DPONI game until they have their Island/NPC, etc. done and onto the DPONI site. This was Barsoomcore's rule on this game and I don't want to schedule people for it and not have their island turned in on time. So post here when the island is done. :)

EDIT: DC Adventures is now full and accepting Alts!

Last edited:

ericpat

First Post
Eric, since the Dread game is full with one alt already, feel free to sign up for a second afternoon game when you find one you like. If I can fit you in the Dread game, we can just readjust.

I just realized that Separation anxiety is three couples and a 7th player. That's perfect!

Sure thing. Please sign me up for:

Game 3: "A Princess of Mars...on Earth!" -Sidewinder Recoiled (D20 Modern) - Silvermoon

Thanks!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads