• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Boston Gameday - Sat, March 15th (FULL!)

CarlZog

Explorer
Piratecat said:
If you're tempted by Boston but were already planning to go to DC, you should go -- we'll do another one this summer, and they reserved the date first. :D

Arrgghh! Sadly, I'll miss this one (at sea from next week 'til end of March), but I'll be looking forward to the summer and eager to run a couple different games then!

Have fun! I'll be thinking about you and the DC guys that weekend.

Carl

Warehouse23

First Post
Double Arrgghh!! I'll be in Ecuador, volcano hunting....

...which is to say, one day I really will run a Shadowrun adventure at a Boston GameDay involving a secret research facility in a volcano underneath the south pole!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Warehouse23 said:
Double Arrgghh!! I'll be in Ecuador, volcano hunting....

...which is to say, one day I really will run a Shadowrun adventure at a Boston GameDay involving a secret research facility in a volcano underneath the south pole!
During dinner, tonight, one of my coworkers said, "Kevin, is there anywhere you haven't been?"

I replied, "Ha! I know this guy in Rhode Island..."

Ao, coffee table small, card table small, or game table small?

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Son of a !

I saw the thread, thought, "Cool! I bet my copy of Warhammer 40k will be here by then! I'll be first!"

And then Gospog beat me to it. (Natch.)

Give me some time to think of something else to run...

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Brother Maclaren, Umbran, everyone else - holler when you see games you like. :)

Umbran, you mentioned MnM but I wasn't sure which one. I can slot you in as an alt in the morning, or a primary player in the afternoon.

Remove ads