• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Boston

tleilaxu

First Post
A friend of mine will be coming to Boston (Cambridge, specifically) this fall. He is interested in playing some RPGs once he gets there. If you live in Boston and aren't to "cool" for newcomers :) then reply!

Hi, tleilaxu! Wassup? My friends and I are recruiting gamers for our homebrew D&D game. I normally DM, though I'd be willing to trade off and on, if a prospective DM was interested.

We're from the Canton/Stoughton area, which is about 15 miles southeast of Boston. If your friend is interested in some cool gaming, please post here on the board again. The guys wanna play badly, but they want more players first, so I'm happy to oblige them by posting here. Hope to hear from you soon, and happy gaming!

Hi, matt! We normally play on Wednesday nights, though that may change to Thursday due to one of my friends' fluctuating work schedule.

I put an ad in the local hobby store (Ground Zero in Norwood) just a few days ago. It's the one that says, "Recruiting Gamers", or something like that.

The guys are eager to play (it's been a few months), so if you're interested, please let me know. Hope to hear from you soon!

42 people read this thread...but there are not 42 responses....

Come on, guys! Surely you're up for some D&D gamin'?? My players have gone into SEVERE D&D withdrawal, but they stubbornly refuse to play until we get more gamers. They're decent guys, but they prefer at least a medium-sized group.

I DM our homebrew campaign, plus I have two existing players. I'll probably get a third, since I received a phone call the other day (he responded to an ad I put in the local game shop, and it sounds promising), but the more the merrier, know what I mean?

Perhaps I need to start posting our previous game sessions and campaign history in "Story Hour", so at least y'all will know what you're missin'...

Ye Gods! My kingdom for a D&D player....

P.S. Ideally, I'd like to have four to six players. That seems to provide the most variety for a group without becoming overwhelming. Hope that helps! :D

mmacgregor

First Post
Troll,

I am interested in this. I run and play in a game that takes up 2-3 Thursdays a month though. If you stick with Wednesdays I would like to give it a try. If you could email me at mmacgregor@statestreet.com I would like to talk off boards about it.

thanks,

matt

Yeah! Now this is what I'm talkin' about! I'm getting some responses here. This board actually shows some signs of life after all! Righteous. Alright, guys...get ready to get e-mailed. :D

P.S. Even if these guys join our group, we can still use some new blood. It'd be righteously fine to have a six-person group. (much more than that might be a little too crazy though, :D )

Okay. Last night, I e-mailed mmacgregor, I just e-mailed imbiginjapan, and I even e-mailed back the potential player who called me on the phone. But if I was able to get another additional player, it would still be very cool....

Over 70 people have checked out this thread. Surely, there must some more dudes and dudettes interested in getting a D&D game on. Come on. You know you want to...;)

Babson99

First Post
Game in Waltham, MA on Sundays

My group of three players and one DM (me) is looking for a fourth player for a 3E D&D game. We play Sunday evenings from 6:30 to 10:00 in Waltham, Mass. Two of us have been playing together for nearly three years; the others joined more recently. This particular campaign just got started a few weeks ago. It's a homebrew setting based (very loosely) on early-medieval Spain. Party members are 7th level.

If this sounds interesting, or if you have questions, please email me rather than post to the board.

Remove ads