Bounty of the Endless Sands

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Findoram begins casting Enlarge Person on himself.*

(OOC: Don't forget--it is a full round)

*Rhys runs back into the camp, undead just behind him by about thirty feet. Vrina readies her weapon, her shield already out.*

(OOC: Irene's turn)

BigB

First Post
As Rhys enters the camp he turns and prepares an action to attack with falchion.

I could see three of them following me, although there may be more out there.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Irene can't see any of the undead thanks to her human nightvision.
B4chhus--just waiting on Irene's actions, and me to post the above line possibly)

BigB

First Post
Rhys prepares himself for the coming battle with readied action to attack with falchion. He is a little unsettled about not having his armor but grits his teeth to meet the dead. (ooc: I am going on that he is still not wearing armor (AC=14) due to climate while in the desert). He replies to Irene without turning his eyes from the dead. 30 feet and closing the dead are almost on us.

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Irene fumbles about and grabs her crossbow.*

*Rhys stands his ground beside Vrina, neither of the two goblinoids wearing the armour on which they typically rely to protect them, both with weapons ready.*

*Unthinking and shambling, the ashen dead advance to attack, fortunately only three in number. When they are about ten feet away, Rhys and Vrina feel a horrible emanation of deadly thirst and dehydrating heat.*

*Before the creatures can actually attack, however, the two front-liners lash out with falchion and longsword, slashing into the first corpse with two wide cuts and leaving its head hanging by a flap of dried skin to the side of its neck and its dried up insides exposed. Still, some sort of unholy infusion of heat and pure malice keep it coming, at least until it takes a bit more punishment.*

*Then the corpses are upon them, and the assault begins in earnest. Two of them round on Vrina, who blocks one attack with her shield but takes a nasty slam to the head nonetheless. Rhys manages to duck under the final attack unscathed, save for the aura, of course.*

*Findoram's magical benediction completes, causing him to grow to an impressive size, looming over the campsite and the nearby monsters with his newfound strength and reach.*

(OOC: Rhys is dehydrated (fatigued) and takes 1 nonlethal and 2 lethal damage
Vrina is dehydrated and takes 4 nonlethal damage

A1 takes 7 Damage, then 8 Damage, total 15.

Vrina takes 8 more Damage, total 12

Findoram and Irene's turns, then Rhys and Vrina.)

Remove ads