• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Boy, Does It Ever Suck Not Getting Paid!

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Matthew, I think it's a travesty that you haven't been paid for your work. Kitsunemori is one of the best d20 products I've ever seen (something I said in my review). I hope your legal action against Dog Soul succeeds, as it's sickening that they're STILL profiting from your hard work.

matthewajg

First Post
Thanks for the support. I was very proud of "Kitsunemori", and all that I have endured trying to be compensated has left a very bad taste in my mouth. As a result, I have moved away from game design for fear of having to experience this kind of massive disappointment again. It's really unfortunate.

John Cooper

Explorer
Matthew, that's despicable! And I thought I had it bad with my measly little $180.00! I'm sorry to hear that mine was not an isolated incident; I can only hope that your litigation (or better yet, just the mere threat of it) gets you the money you so richly deserve.

If this is the way that Deb and Sean run their company - and it sure seems to be a recurring pattern - they really shouldn't be in business at all.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
John, maybe you could email Matthew to ensure he has as much up to date emailing information as you have?

joela

First Post

Aers

First Post
just wanted to give this a nudge since I am also owed money by Dog Soul - I worked on The Road of Worlds project and it's been years since it was commissioned and no money paid.

after reading this thread I don't think I'll ever see my money.

so it goes, as Father Kurt would say.

still... such a pity.

:(

Remove ads