• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Brag!

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
You people like me,you really like me!(Wheres that quote from?[old timers only])
Nobody actually said it. Sally Field said something different, and then everyone's been parodying it ever since (including her when she was presenting an award on a later year). :)

Aramax

First Post
Nobody actually said it. Sally Field said something different, and then everyone's been parodying it ever since (including her when she was presenting an award on a later year). :)
Sally Field must have said something really close to this,because I remeber seeing it!

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Sally Field must have said something really close to this,because I remeber seeing it!

The full quote is:

I haven't had an orthodox career, and I've wanted more than anything to have your respect. The first time I didn't feel it, but this time I feel it, and I can't deny the fact that you like me, right now, you like me.
(emphasis mine)

kitsune9

Adventurer
(Ok,my life kinda sucks right now,so indulge me my little victories)
Yea Im 10 th level on En World w/ less than 400 posts!
You people like me,you really like me!(Wheres that quote from?[old timers only])

You are dispensing wisdom beyond your years and appealing to the masses. Congrats!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads