• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Brand New Gamer has arrived

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Well I just wanted to let everyone knwo that we have a new gamer in our household as of Friday Moring. Our new baby girl named Liliana Marie Bailey arrived birght eyed and bushy taile Friday morning at 8:22 weighing 7 pounds 7 ounces and being 20.5 inches long. Both my wife and I are extrememly happy, and a little tired but we could not wait any longer for her to arrive.

Crothian

First Post
Congratdulations!! I always wondered what the wifes thought when the guys are making baby announcements to gaming boards.....;)

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
Congratulations!

So, is she a roleplayer or more of a powergamer? And what does she think of Complete Adventurer? I assume she's into d20, right? Right?!?!?

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Congrats!

Hopefully you won't talk about your children in the same way people talk about catching fish, though...

::uhoh::

Lhorgrim

Explorer
Congratulations.
My bio engineered gamer will be 2 in March. So far I've taught him how to roll dice and say huzzah!, but we still have some work to do before I let him DM.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Congratulations! I don't know if this is your first child or not. Assuming it is then I'll give the only piece of unsolicited fatherly advice that I ever give out:

Do whatever you need to do to stay sane through all the sleep deprivation of the first two months. Eat fatty foods, watch bad tv, take 5 minute cat naps or go outside and scream. Whatever it takes for the first two months.

After two months you're still tired all the time but the baby starts to smile so it seems a lot more worthwhile. ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads