Brave at Heart Help me if you can

O

Obsidianjaerc

The elven bard Jaerc slips in and tacks his note to the wall before runnign off on an errand.

Please contact me to help only if you have sufficent knowledge of Ravenloft and belive your self sufficently able too aide my cause without hurting yourself.

My name is Jaerc
Many of you already know me but that is beside the point.
I am leaving for the Dread Realm , The Mistly Isle , The Domain of the Dark Lords. I am going to Ravenloft.

Nay I am not suicidal I merely go to resuce my friend Amaera. She was taken by the Mists a fortnight ago and research indicates I cannot enter Dementlieu - the barony in which she is imprisoned. And so I must go to Barovia to seek out a Vistani to let me enter Dementlieu. The Moonbeam Adepts have given me much Information and I am ready to go.

If you would like to accompany me know that it is a horrible place. Often likend to a living hell - but beutifal too. I set of soon but would enjoy companions - if you are looking for safety - this is not the trip for you. Adventerers - meh not for you either. This is a rescue mission and if you think you can help please contact me here.

Jaerc1@yahoo.com I will await you.

W

WizO_Raven

*Slowly sipping his wine, Raven stands, perusing the recent additions to the cork board. His gaze falls upon this one and after pondering a few moments, draws a feather pen from his pouch and pens the following*

Jarek,

You actually SEEK to enter the mists of Ravenloft? While I commend you for your bravery in this rescue endeavor, I do not think you fully understand the risks you are undertaking. For very few who are taken into those mists, ever return. For most, it is quite impossible.
If the Adepts have given you information, then best of luck to you, I can only hope the information you received was from an experienced Adept, as the lands of Barovia and beyond are not to be taken lightly. The only aid I can offer, is in the form of information and perhaps, some magical protection or a ward or two, for if I were to enter the realm, I would attract the attention of the sinister powers of the mists and I do not wish my own dark realm.
Seek me in the tavern or upon Juxtaposition before you embark and I will help you as best I can.

Raven Oryon, Archmage

Remove ads