Break of Dawn Part 2 [Manzanita judging] COMPLETED

NakuruSai

First Post
B4cchus said:
None of the keys seem to unlock this door.

A pained look paints Mordik's face at the keys when none seem to work, and then another pained look when the others start talking. Mordik hands the keys to Quarion and tries the lock on the door. (open lock 17) If this doesn't work, he will take his time to open the lock after a brief and quiet curse. (take 20; +9 skill/attrib, +2 mw thieves tools)

B4cchus

Explorer
jkason said:
Good plan!

Mordik fails at his first attempts to open the door. The lock seems be of a very high quality.
He decides to take his time to thougoughly analyze it in order to try and unravel it's secrets.
After a couple of minutes (ooc: 2) suddenly a key is inserted form the other side and turned to unlock it.... then door is pulled open.

ooc: I think this would be a good moment to interrupt and roll for initiative.

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

B4cchus said:
After a couple of minutes (ooc: 2) suddenly a key is inserted form the other side and turned to unlock it.... then door is pulled open.

Eanos hunkers down as the door begins to move, ready to attack Graven if he sees any sign of aggression or spellcasting.

[sblock=OOC]Initiative at basement door. (1d20+2=14) If he can, he'll ready an action / hold his attack to use a Stunning Fist attack on whoever's coming through the door to interrupt any potential spellcasting[/sblock]

NakuruSai

First Post
B4cchus said:
Good plan!

Mordik fails at his first attempts to open the door. The lock seems be of a very high quality.
He decides to take his time to thougoughly analyze it in order to try and unravel it's secrets.

Mordik drops the thieves tools. His hand flashes to the sword on his side and readies the weapon.

(ooc: Mordik isn't going to attack a target without knowing what it is. Waiting on further detail before the standard/attack action of my turn.)

Initiative (1d20 3=12)

Remove ads