WotC Bring back Thunder Rift!

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
Yes! One of my favorite D&D settings. Simple, self-contained, and pretty well-detailed in a small number of adventure modules.

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
During covid, as a break from our regular game, I ran a mini thunder rift campaign using the adventures set there. Didn't manage to leave the rift, but it was a fun little campaign.

Tutara

Adventurer
I’ve only heard of the setting in passing, due to an attempt on the Vaults of Pandius to mix it in with the similar valley that was the location for the Warriors of the Eternal Sun game on the Sega Megadrive (which was itself set in Hollow World). I love a self contained bottle setting, though, so bring it on.

J-H

Hero
Yes, although a few bits haven't aged as well, it was a good Battletech novel, and one of the first ones I read. Too bad the GDL got hosed later.

Jahydin

Hero
I’ve only heard of the setting in passing, due to an attempt on the Vaults of Pandius to mix it in with the similar valley that was the location for the Warriors of the Eternal Sun game on the Sega Megadrive (which was itself set in Hollow World). I love a self contained bottle setting, though, so bring it on.
Never heard of that Sega game and in my searching for it I found this banger!:

Also that art is pretty cool...

Jahydin

Hero
Yes, although a few bits haven't aged as well, it was a good Battletech novel, and one of the first ones I read. Too bad the GDL got hosed later.
I think this is the book being talked about:
1677857706893.png

Neat there's another with "Thunder Rift" in the title though!

Remove ads