Broken Lands Act II, Orcs on a Mission - Updated 12-Sep-06

Richard Rawen

First Post
Lord, please bring your peace to this family, whatever is to come.

Hope is pretty rough when it comes to cancer, however I can tell you from experience that my very beloved Grandmother went through the surgeries and treatments for cancer in her brain and lived another three years, with full function and cognition. Given that she was in her late 70's, that was pretty great.
I hope and pray the very best for you and your family.

Kor

First Post
This has been a great adventure indeed... I just found the threads today!

I am of course quite inspired by any orc fiction and would like to futher preserve these adventures by copying and pasting them into my newly created orc fan forum. Does Graywolf have a website where all of the adventure summary might be posted in a more condensed format? If not, I will try to find some time to do a whole lot of copying and pasting... unless any fans of Graywolf's work are willing to volunteer to their time in copying the information over to the newly created orc story forums at:

http://www.orcs.ca/orcs_phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=2

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Yes, some of us (at least I do) check every one in a while.

You and your family hold on and be together, we can and will wait.

Have my simpathies and best wishes. :(

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
Thanks to you all. I will be returning slowly over the next few months. After a difficult battle with Cancer my wife passed away on the 24th of December. I miss playing D&D and writing about our sessions, once I settle into single parenthood, and get some babysitters lined up I'll be able to play again. My wife wanted me to, and I'll need the time away. She told me before she died, that she would like me to get my ring engraved with. "Fought the battle with me - Love your Warrior" She told me it could have a double meaning, both that I stood by her, and took care of her through her fight with Cancer, and a reminder of the D&D session that she gave me input into. That one has yet to be written up, but I look forward to it.

GW

Richard Rawen

First Post
Graywolf-ELM said:
Thanks to you all. I will be returning slowly over the next few months. After a difficult battle with Cancer my wife passed away on the 24th of December. I miss playing D&D and writing about our sessions, once I settle into single parenthood, and get some babysitters lined up I'll be able to play again. My wife wanted me to, and I'll need the time away. She told me before she died, that she would like me to get my ring engraved with. "Fought the battle with me - Love your Warrior" She told me it could have a double meaning, both that I stood by her, and took care of her through her fight with Cancer, and a reminder of the D&D session that she gave me input into. That one has yet to be written up, but I look forward to it.

GW

We'll be here when you are ready to share the stories. I offer my sincerest condolences and prayers for peace in your heart.

Ximix

First Post
Shall we continue to hold out hope good Greywolf? I do hope you find the threads of this fine story once again, the characters have a lot of potential and your story skills are enjoyable to read.

Blessings
X

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
Yes. I am working on the next update, it won't be in the next few days (unless I surprise myself), but within the next month I should be posting again. I've been doing some writing to get myself ready again, and it has helped a lot. I'm glad to see that I haven't been forgotten. I get reminded at the gaming table every other week(thanks ls) that I have committed myself to working on this again.

Thank you for reading, The Goblins are ready
smil45b2463a96866.gif
smil45b2463a96866.gif
smil45b2463a96866.gif
smil45b2463a96866.gif
smil45b2463a96866.gif
smil45b2463a96866.gif

GW

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Knock knock

Hey Graywolf,

you're still not forgotten but you'll get to it if you don't update some times :)

Sorry for bad joke :heh: just want to see orcs in the action again

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
Thanks, not a bad joke. I wouldn't believe me either, I show up, say I am working on an update and then we hear the crickets chirp. I've been posting the original thread on myspace, with comments, and lost track of the active updates, and then, My daughters said "It's ok daddy you can get WOW, you got us plenty of stuff."

Thanks for the reminder, I needed it.

GW

Remove ads