• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Brooklyn, NY Pathfinder and Star Wars Saga

Suzaku

First Post
I'm a Staff Sergeant in the Air National Guard who just returned from deployment (Afghanistan). So I'm looking to get back to playing some roleplaying, but some members of my group have moved on while I was gone.
Right now there is only two of us, and we plan on taking turn DMing, I will run Star Wars Saga Campaign, and my friend will run the Pathfinder campaign.
We haven't settle on the time or date yet (likely be Thursday or Sundays), but so far it seems we're going be gathering at Twenty Sided Store in Brooklyn.

For my Star Wars Saga campaign won't be set in the Star Wars universe, instead it would be set in the modern world. The Roswell crash wasn't a crash but the result of a storm uncovering ancient ruins of a ship and Area 51 was founded to reverse engineer the technology. As the technology was being reversed engineered the Star Wars movie was released as a Plausible deniability as the ships and technology being reversed engineered were similar as any sightings will be claimed of sightings can be dismissed as a hoaxed from a popular movie. However yesterday a massive amount of ships were detected entering hyper space and its destination seem to be of earth.
Looking for the party to be affiliate in some fashion to the U.S. military.

Pathfinder game

Glory and Interesting Times
The balance of power has shifted with the invasion of Aldos by the imperialistic Hurrites! Will you and your companions restore the status quo or will you take advantage of the tumultuous times to come?
Glory and Interesting Times is a Pathfinder campaign set with a politically charged backdrop. Characters start at 2nd level with wealth appropriate to their level and ability scores are generated from a selection of ability score arrays arranged to taste. A more detailed campaign writeup is available on request.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads