• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Brooklyn, NY - Seeking players for new Pathfinder Southlands campaign.

nasrat

Explorer
Southlands
Adventure beneath the pitiless sun! New monsters, new magic, and realms inspired by the Arabian Nights, Egypt, & pulp adventure tales!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/350683997/southlands-new-fantasy-options-for-pathfinder-rpg

I'm running a regular (weekly-ish - dependent work/travel) Pathfinder campaign.

Two of my players are leaving for the west coast so my current Rise of the Runelords campaign had to wrap up.

I'm be looking to add a 2-3 more players in May and start something new.

First few sessions will probably be a one shots to get to know interested parties then launch campaign in June.

Details below - if you're interested reply or contact me with a brief introduction about yourself, what sort of experience, what you want from the game and what sort of games you enjoy.

Day/Time available: Weekends (Sat or Sun afternoons)
Frequency: Weekly (ish)
Location: My flat in Clinton Hill (near Clinton/Washington on the C), initial
player meetings/one offs may be else where.
Commitment level: I want to run a dedicated campaign, once we have a group and schedule I'd like to stick with it. - looking for 4-5 players total.

System: Pathfinder
People already invited: My wife, one other player

Setting/Style/Darkness Level/Stuff: Fairly mature but light hearted, role-playing, story and team work centric. Emphasis on fun and fairly social atmosphere.

About me: I'm an experienced GM having run campaigns and various one-shots at game days/UK (DC Game Day, Boston Game Days, Dragonmeet). My favorite campaigns to play have been Dark Sun and Planescape in 2e. I've had lots of fun running Dread at game days and have played a bunch of non-d20 systems also.Player gaming skill: I'm fairly open here - I'd prefer reasonably mature minded players with a sense of fun.

Last edited:

Remove ads