Bthuvian Demon Whore

Rystil Arden

First Post
francisca said:
What's the XP cost on that?
It depends. If you are a whore to begin with (and also a powerful mage), you can do it for 50 XP per HD you have (so 100 XP per HD of the whore to be created) with Simulacrum.

Pinotage

Explorer
I bought it a few days ago, and should have a review up on RPGNow within the next few days. It's good and enjoyable, and I think both player and DM will have a blast with the adventure. It's not the best in terms of 'learning', i.e. the main character goes with the flow and there's not a lot of opportunity to learn what's actually going on. By the time he reaches the end, I'd suspect he might not actually have a very good idea of why he needs to be here.

I think it's best to play this module with the PreGen as mentioned by others. There's not a lot of actual humor in it - it's funny in a serious kind of way as Crothian said. The Pregen is quite a fun character to play and the DM will have a lot of fun running a player through it.

Pinotage

Cam Banks

Adventurer
My adventure was beaten to the nominations by one with a single pregenerated character and a name like "Bthuvian Demon Whore"?

I'll get my coat.

Cheers,
Cam

diaglo

Adventurer
Cam Banks said:
My adventure was beaten to the nominations by one with a single pregenerated character and a name like "Bthuvian Demon Whore"?

I'll get my coat.

Cheers,
Cam

:lol:

you really should pick up a copy of this adventure. you might learn something. <shot to the ribs>

Endur

First Post
I've read it, but havn't run it or played it.

I think it would be pretty funny to play it. Lots of jokes.

That being said, I wasn't all that impressed with the module. Not sure how much of the things that detract from my impressions were forced by the film.

The Demon Whore angle will work much better in a 1 on 1 game then in a typical party oriented game with multiple players.

Cam Banks said:

It's 'Bthuvian Demon Whore' that catches your eye, but its the 'Pleasure Prison' that really sells it. :p

Remove ads