Buffy/Angel RPG - Online - Interest Check

Hellstar

Villager
Greetings all,

I wish to roleplay in the Buffy-verse, using its own books which enjoy the Unisystem by Eden Studios. The beloved cult supernatural series that is Buffy and its spin-off Angel never lost their charms on me, and I would love to experience those worlds once again.

Therefore, I was wondering if there are other fans who would like to roleplay in the incredible Buffy-verse; roll20 as the platform and Discord for voice would be convenient for smooth mechanics, in my humble opinion. However, text-based; play-by-post or frequent-posting could work as well.

My zone is GMT+1, so for those who are US-based; 9, 10, 11am PST or 8, 9, 10, 11pm PST would fit both continents, I suppose.

A long-term game that covers at least 4 seasons worth, which is survived by a tightly bonded gang would be paradise.My role would be a player, so a GM and 3-4 more players for the core gang would be required for such a game.

Please, do let me know if you too would love to dive into such a mystical, grim, yet humor-filled adventure.

Hoping to hear from you. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

Remove ads