• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

BUGHUNTERS MOREAU - Lab Rats Amok!

Mithran

First Post
Pedia (Radio)

"Yes I agree we probably need to get moving, But I can't really tell the Lt. that we are good to go without Brutes ok now can I?." Pedia then say's "For the record sir I am unhurt and ready to move"

Festy_Dog

First Post
"I can keep going," Gramps notes, content with Professor's handiwork.

He slings his assault rifle over his back and takes out the flame thrower.

Captain Tagon

First Post
Brute looks over at Pedia. "Alright, let the Lt. know we're pretty much okay and we're moving out."

He then turns to adress the whole squad. "Same marching orders as before. Hopefully we can see them coming earlier this time though."

Ferrix

Explorer
Thunder nods, the bandaging having taken a bit of the sting out of his wounds, he leaves his Howler slung and cradles the automatic shotgun with an angry reverence. He grumbles something that Gramps can really only understand, perhaps about the stench, or the foulness of just being pressed on in these depths. "Let's get a move on, I want to see the earthly sky again before I leave in a box."

Mithran

First Post
Pedia (radio)

Pedia nods then say's into the radio "Alright look's like we are good to go sir, we are moving out now" Pedia will then move into his place in the marching order.

Karl Green

First Post
"sssskkkkk...shhk...OK good luck...skkk..."

The team again moves out. Moving down the tunnel, the blips on your motion sensors drop off to nothing. After about 30 minutes, Sneak comes upon a side door from the tunnel. It is rusted and broken off and he sees evidence of recent claw marks. Inside is a stairwell leading both upward and deeper into the earth, with fresh droppings and bones from recent Nestling feeding.

Sneak's motion sensor gets a number of blip readings down about 70 or 80ft down. It appears they are more of the little creatures down there.

Moving down, the team comes to the bottom and the stairwell opens into large underground subway station platform. An old rushed out subway car can be seen via lamplight about 80ft away straight south, with a collapsed tunnel in front of it. Rubble and litter is everywhere in here. There are a couple of doors about 40 ft to the southwest. and past them a tunnel that looks like it might lead to another entrance just at the end of your vision. This subway station is not on Brute's Data-Slate map board.

Sneak's motion sensor gets some blimps out around 100ft just past where the Subway car is, and some around the other entrance…

Gramcrackered

First Post
Professor uneasily looked around from the relative safety of the middle of the group. He didn't have a damn clue what was going on, but every *beep!* that the motion sensors sent out made him want to scream like a little girl.

Last edited:

Sneak stopped near the entrance to the area with the subway car. For a while, he just watched it, but then turned to the others, "There's a group of them on the other side of that car. Some more scattered around the area, too. Orders?"

Ferrix

Explorer
Thunder grins at the presence of more open space and swings the shotgun back over his shoulder into it's proper resting place, pulling the Howler back up into his hands. "Now'n this weight feels right."

OOC: he's readied to lay-down autofire against anything that moves if he feels the need.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Gramps keeps a firm grip on his flamer.

"If they're in the subway, how far could they have spread?" Gramps asks noone in particular.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads