D&D 3E/3.5 Build Help <3.5>

LuckyBoneDice

First Post
And you are wanting help with a class? I'd go noble to just to break the stereo type :D

lets be serious... No jokes. I seriously need a class for the race combo. Considering Barbarian, since from 3 sources (Feat, Class, and Trait) im Illiterate, but open to other suggestions

Jhaelen

First Post
lets be serious... No jokes. I seriously need a class for the race combo.
Mhm. I have a serious question, too. You seem to be joining new groups all the time, are you actually playing any of the builds you've been asking about around here?

I might be wrong, but my impression has been that you always seem to be asking about builds that are very much outside of the scope of anything I'd consider appropriate for a 'normal' campaign.

Are you sure you _want_ to play this abomination and will actually be allowed to play it?

Dandu

First Post
He also gives us the broadest concept and a list of what is allowed, then tells us to make him a build.

Real effort there.

LuckyBoneDice

First Post
Ok y'all, here are the parameters:

We start at ECL9
All Books and some D&D Wiki Homebrew Allowed
No Psionics or Incarnum
PC will be some kind of Neutral (raised by foxes or wolves)
Using this racial combo, which the DM has allowed
Able to melee and maybe cast some spells (already has Stomp as a Psi-like and Levitate as a Spell-like)
He's treated as an Animal and a Giant for the sake of spells, items, ect.
MUST be able to use Claymore (like a Large Claymore)
Must take advantage of size, strength, and mental prowess

and for those who ask y I ask for so many builds, My groups tend to be short-lived, and my most recent one (this one) recruited me personally.

Remove ads