• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Builder Update for May

Caliber

Explorer
So uh ... wasn't the May Update supposed to be yesterday? No update showing when I boot the Builder, and checking the calendar, I don't see one listed any more (I know! I saw one just last week when I looked :confused:). Was the update dropped for this month? :eek:

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
So uh ... wasn't the May Update supposed to be yesterday? No update showing when I boot the Builder, and checking the calendar, I don't see one listed any more (I know! I saw one just last week when I looked :confused:). Was the update dropped for this month? :eek:

WotC has stated that from now on updates will happen later. IIRC the update should be available next week.

I think they moved them to the start of the new month, with the advantage that the most recent dragon/dungeon material would also be added then instead of an entire month later. But they didn't seem to have updated their calendar till yesterday or so.

Nymrohd

First Post
It was delayed for one week so it can include everything from this month of dragon and dungeon as well as hybrid character as per the article on the front page (though the updated hybrid character article today still has the sidebar about it not being available on the CB but I trust the former article and think this was just left there and will be edited soon).

Caliber

Explorer
Gah! I feel like I was left out of the loop! See what getting a Master's does to you? :p

XP to everyone for being such quick answers here! Thanks a ton guys, thought I was losing my mind! (Again, ref: what getting a Master's does to you ;))

Kez Darksun

Explorer
If you want to read the actual announcement on the scheduling change and some info on what will be in the update, here is the link to WotC_Trevor's post here containing that info.

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
It was delayed for one week so it can include everything from this month of dragon and dungeon as well as hybrid character as per the article on the front page (though the updated hybrid character article today still has the sidebar about it not being available on the CB but I trust the former article and think this was just left there and will be edited soon).

From what has bee stated, I don't think that content from the most recent issues of Dragon and Dungeon will be included. The post explicitly mentions the monk playtest as an exception to the usual turn around time.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads