D&D 3E/3.5 Building a 3.5e Cleric of "Selune"

DarkMoon250

Explorer
Hello again. I've posted here before about this, but I've received updated info about how this campaign will play out.

I've been accepted into a homebrew game that uses modified versions of Forgotten Realms deities for its pantheon. For the Cleric I'm working on, I've chosen Selune, known as Nordanna in this world. Everything that Selune has available in terms of options, Nordanna does as well.

My rolls were decent, but unlike the others, I didn't crack anything above a +2 (15, 14, 13, 13, 13, 13). For this reason, I thought about starting off with the thematic aasimar or human lycanthrope. With aasimar, alongside my lvl 4 ASI (we start at lvl 5), I could start with 13 Str, 13 Dex, 14 Con, 13 Int, 18 Wis, 15 Cha. If I go lycanthrope, in which case I'd choose werewolf... I don't know what my stats would look like, but I know there's a +2 to Wis :p

I was wondering what feats I might want to look at, especially since we can get 2 more at the start with flaws. What domains should I latch onto? I thought about Moon, Travel, or Chastity. And what prestige classes should I take into account? Is it possible to translate Silverstar into 3.5e?

Also, with these stats, what role should I focus on in the party? There's a Barbarian, Fighter, heavily modified Truenamer, and Wizard.

If anyone has any insights they could share, it'd be much appreciated :)

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Hello again. I've posted here before about this, but I've received updated info about how this campaign will play out.

I've been accepted into a homebrew game that uses modified versions of Forgotten Realms deities for its pantheon. For the Cleric I'm working on, I've chosen Selune, known as Nordanna in this world. Everything that Selune has available in terms of options, Nordanna does as well.

My rolls were decent, but unlike the others, I didn't crack anything above a +2 (15, 14, 13, 13, 13, 13). For this reason, I thought about starting off with the thematic aasimar or human lycanthrope. With aasimar, alongside my lvl 4 ASI (we start at lvl 5), I could start with 13 Str, 13 Dex, 14 Con, 13 Int, 18 Wis, 15 Cha. If I go lycanthrope, in which case I'd choose werewolf... I don't know what my stats would look like, but I know there's a +2 to Wis :p

I was wondering what feats I might want to look at, especially since we can get 2 more at the start with flaws. What domains should I latch onto? I thought about Moon, Travel, or Chastity. And what prestige classes should I take into account? Is it possible to translate Silverstar into 3.5e?

Also, with these stats, what role should I focus on in the party? There's a Barbarian, Fighter, heavily modified Truenamer, and Wizard.

It might help those who’ve helped you in the past 2 threads if you revealed what- if anything- of the prior suggestions resonated with you or really didn’t work.

EdenNotRaven

Explorer

Be the support, the melee, the problem solver, be the face, the commander, be...
guldan-everything.gif

Remove ads