• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Building a New Gaming Group in Rocklin Roseville Loomis California (Pathfinder)

Jvirtue55

First Post
So I recently moved to the Area and im trying to build a new gaming group. Hoping to start gaming in August or September.
Im building a game room a 10 by 30 shop with all kinds of gamer amenities
Im planning on running Pathfinder I usually run Adventure Paths, I usually DM so really looking for players but willing to alternate with another DM.
I also run and enjoy many other RPGs, so ask away
Im looking for mature gamers I have two young children so ill be very picky about who I allow into my home for gaming, hopefully you either have kids or are kid friendly.
If you are interested in playing please message me or reply.

I plan on running The Dragons Demand to start out playing to get a feel for what the players like and enjoy from there games, then running an Adventure Path that everyone agrees on

Last edited:

Jvirtue55

First Post
So im looking to next Saturday the 17th have a get together to talk shop and meet up with everyone interested in playing at A1 Comics in the Afternoon
So im seeing if that works for everyone if you want you can email me for my cell phone so I can text what time I will get there or you are getting there
Im thinking around 2 till when ever we are all done talking gaming

So to add a few things to the main post
Im looking for mature gamers I have two young children so ill be very picky about who I allow into my home for gaming, hopefully you either have kids or are kid friendly. My two kids will not be playing some people have contacted me about kids playing just want to clear that up.
I have had some interest in this so its slowly building, we will be playing every other Saturday and Maybe on a weekday during the other weeks if everyone's schedule allows it (maybe a non pathfinder game during the weekday game)

Remove ads