• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bull Rush

reezel

Explorer
So, was looking for rules to Bull Rush inside of KotS. I had noticed they mention it a number of times but never the rules. So I figured I'd do two things; A) see if anyone knows the rules or B) present my own thoughts on it.

Bull Rush(standard, at-will)
Melee touch
Target: One Adjacent Enemy
Attack: Str vs AC (Fort?)
Special:Move into adjacent opponents square. (Movement provokes opportunity attack as normal). If you are damaged, return to previous square and end turn.
Hit: Push target creature one square.

Sir_Darien

First Post
The bull rush rules are hidden on pg 65 of the Adventure Book.

Bull Rush: Make a strength vs. Fortitude attack. If the attack succeeds, push the target one square and move into the vacated space.

parasyte

First Post
That's pretty close to it. It's just a combat action so it doesn't get a writeup like a class ability, but in the adventure they do mention it's Str vs Fort with a success pushing the target one square.

reezel

Explorer
Thanks much for the info. As I was doing the write up I kept saying "don't overthink it" to myself and it appears I did. I will check out the current rules as soon as I get home.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads