Burlington, VT: Lore Con 3, April 13 - 15, 2007

DrFaust

First Post
Lore Con returns for its third year in the Champlain Valley of Vermont!

This year our offerings include Living Greyhawk adventures set in Bissel and Sheldomar Valley, Warmachine and Hordes tournaments, HeroClix and Lord of the Rings Miniatures, plus all manner of roleplaying, card games and much more.

Our guests of honor this year are Hugh H. Browne Jr., contributor to Battletech and Heavy Gear, as well as Pressganger for Privateer Press and organizer for our Warmachine and Hordes events; and Gordon Dritschilo, contributor to Worlds of the Dead, the setting anthology for Eden Studios' roleplaying game, All Flesh Must Be Eaten.

We're still accepting game event submissions. To be included in the pre-registration materials, submissions must be received by February 15. Pre-registration to attend Lore Con 3 is open until March 13.

Find out more about it all at www.lorecon.com.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Hey, interesting!

How do you guys handle admission costs for GMs running multiple game slots? I didn't see any info on the web site, so I was curious if you offer judging incentives.

DrFaust

First Post
Piratecat said:
How do you guys handle admission costs for GMs running multiple game slots? I didn't see any info on the web site, so I was curious if you offer judging incentives.

We ask people to submit two game events to qualify for the $20 GM rate. It's buried in the text, I admit, but it's there.

DrFaust

First Post
Our gaming schedule has blossomed in the past month or so! Check it out at www.lorecon.com; click on Events Schedule.

Also, there's only a month to go until pre-registration closes, so be sure to get your packet in!

DrFaust

First Post
A bump to announce that we've extended preregistration to April 1 and we have a new special guest:

Lore Con is very pleased to announce that Steve Kenson, long-time RPG writer and game designer, will attend Lore Con as a guest of honor. In addition to running a game of Mutants & Masterminds, the superhero roleplaying game published by Green Ronin on which he works as line developer, Mr. Kenson will participate in a writers' lunchtime discussion and lead a panel on Green Ronin's upcoming products and the gaming industry in general.

Steve Kenson's RPG credits include creating Mutants & Masterminds, as well as developing the ongoing game line; writing for Shadowrun, various World of Darkness gamelines, GURPS, Exalted, Star Trek by Last Unicorn Games and more. He has also written novels for the BattleTech, Shadowrun and Crimson Skies worlds.

Lore Con 3 is April 13 - 15, 2007, at the Holiday Inn and Conference Center in South Burlington, VT. For more information, visit www.lorecon.com.

Remove ads