Buy this book, darn you!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Why? "It's awesome" is hardly a convincing reason. How about presenting some features and benefits?

I was attempting charmingly childishly flippant and amusing in the hope that it would prompt some folks to click and take a quick look. Clearly I failed! However, it is still awesome despite that! :)

But fratures and benefits, eh?

Features include pages (at least several of them, maybe as many as a few hundred) and ... ink.

Benefits include an enjoyable read and a great sense of well being and personally satisfaction as well as 50 free bazinga loyalty points.*

*These cannot be spent anywhere.

And this is where my poor attempts to be funny backfire spectacularly.

Last edited:

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
The books are awesome. I'm just wondering if the ones you are offering come with supplementary roleplaying materials, because I already have copies signed by Resnick two decades ago. If they don't, that might be a good idea to increase sales.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The books are awesome. I'm just wondering if the ones you are offering come with supplementary roleplaying materials, because I already have copies signed by Resnick two decades ago. If they don't, that might be a good idea to increase sales.

Well, the first adventure path adventure and two guides are free! You can get those whether or not you buy the novel, though.

Remove ads