• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Buy your new core books for $12.91

Kershek

Sci-Fi Newshound
Test drive a Volkswagon Passat to get a $50 Amazon gift certificate. Print out the voucher here: http://www.slickdeals.net/?pno=3293&lno=1 and go to your dealer to have it stamped. Some places may allow you to get it stamped without a test drive. In fact, I just went today, told them I wasn't really interested in the test drive, and they stamped it for me and I left.

Now that you have the GC, mail it in to Amazon and wait 4-6 weeks for it to appear in your Amazon.com account. Then, order the books for $20.97 each, which amounts to $12.91 after the GC. Super Saver should be active for free shipping.

Last edited:

No, the Jetta is small. The Passat is fairly comparable to the Camry, Accord, Altima or Mazda6. Although they typically cost tons more, so that probably eliminates tons of gamers as well.

Although an Amazon gift card is hardly just for gamers! :)

Last edited:

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Moe Ronalds said:
Being 14 sucks pretty hard at times...

Perhaps one of your parents, or an older sibling, wouldn't mind helping you save fifty bucks. In fact, they'd likely be pretty impressed with your financial savvy if you download the form and propose plan. :)

Last edited:

Henry

Autoexreginated
Y'know, this is what separates me from the thirfty. :)

I can't imagine myself test-driving a car that I don't want, to get a certificate that I have to wait 4 to 6 weeks to use, to get books that I'm probably going to wind up previewing at Gencon, and possibly buy or not buy.

Knowing me, I'll probably want them at a time when the only option is to pay full price.

Moe Ronalds

First Post
Mark said:

Perhaps one of your parents, or an older sibling, wouldn't mind helping you save fifty bucks. In fact, they'd likely be pretty impressed with your financial savvy if you download the form and propose plan. :)

Oooh, thanks! That's a great idea! Thanks!

sithramir

First Post
hassle

Save the hassle and buy it at walmart.com for 16.75 or something. its a few bucks more per book but several hours of bull less...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads