• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CA, SF: regular group has an opening for new player

Valesin

First Post
Longtime group of gamers recently lost a valued comrade to the vagaries of employment. Since we had gotten used to a pretty big group (6 players + DM) I thought I would put out the call for one more to bring us back to max.

We play on Sunday nights starting at 6 (earlier when we can). We have a primary game (currently a variant Eberron) and are about to start a 'pick-up' game for the weeks when the whole group isn't available but there are enough people around looking to play. Ideally the pick-up game would be built around short adventures, with recurring PCs but adventures that wrap up in one night (4-5 hours). Voting on the nature of the pick-up game is happening now, so respond to this ad quickly to have your voice count.

Currently we are playing 3.5 with house rules, and the pick-up game would be something along those lines.

So if you have Sundays (and the occasionaly Monday holiday) free, live in SF or are willing to drive in, and are looking for a game drop me a line:

stevemcdon@yahoo.com

Remove ads