• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E California, East Bay (Oakley, not land), Pathfinder

Darkwolf445

First Post
I'm looking for a few players for a Pathfinder game at my house in Oakley, California. Day and times to be determined. Looking for 3-5 total players.

I tend towards the easy going type of DM, though I don't like powergamers. Rules Lawyers are okay. Combat will play an important role in the campaign, though players can always feel free to run or negotiate as they will. I enjoy epic campaigns with epic characters and allow the use of Paizo published rules books as well as some others (particularly psionics).

The campaign will start in a world ravaged by magic. In this case, the main opponents in the war used armies of summoned outer planes beings to wage war and things went too far. It is now 20 years later. Most of civilization lays in ruins. The wilderness is overgrown and wild, strangling the ruins of the past within them. Cities are rare, but insular towns and villages are common. Superstition is common. Older, weaker gods have fallen and have been replaced by stronger, more forceful religions. Wizards are often feared and hunted (though alchemy remains strong and supported). Gunpowder weapons exist but are not necessarily common.

The world (or the region the campaign starts) is rife with evil creatures, fallen kingdoms, treasure, and opportunity.

Darkwolf445

First Post
We've gravitated to a Pathfinder Spelljammer campaign with three players, currently on Saturdays. Will probably move to Sundays real soon.

Remove ads