• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Call for Cartographers

tonym

First Post
Surfing the web, I came across this message on the Atlas Games website (www.atlas-games.com). Thought I'd share the news, in case one of you map-folks wants to check it out. It was on their front page.

Tony M

Call for Cartographers

With the recent departure of our staff artist, we are turning back to freelancers. We've got a filing cabinet full of illustrators' portfolios, but one area where we specifically need to build a stable of talent is cartography. We are particularly looking for folks who can draw maps appropriate for Ars Magica. It's important that the maps be done in a manner that is editable -- we need to be able to correct spelling mistakes, change typefaces, etc.; the ideal for us is a layered photoshop file, which allows us to manipulate the text on the map as needed (and even rearrange elements in some cases).

Samples can be sent to me. I need one or more actual maps that you've drawn, and your full contact information (including phone number). It's also helpful if you let me know any RPG products you've worked on in the past, and the rates that you can work for. (Let me be perfectly honest in stating that Ars cartography does not pay especially well; I don't want to waste the time of someone who is well outside of our price range.)

Posted by John Nephew

Thanks for the heads up

Thanks TonyM for passing on the post from Atlas Games. It is just the sort of thing I was looking for, and I only joined halfd an hour ago.
Cheers! :D

Remove ads