Call for Hunters

W

WizO_Pounamu

*The note is simple and in a surprisingly clear script despite the one that wrote it.*

I will pay 30 gold pieces to whomever bring me the skin of this wolf, (The note goes on to briefly describe wolf_anubis) that has been trouble to this Tavern and its customers.

This offer is my own and not that of the Crossroad Tavern.

I have work for those that would hunt the animals.

- Pounamu of the Tavern

Dragon Master

First Post
Dragon Master looks over the note curiously and can't help but chuckle

. o O(Must have done something really bad... might have a look into it)

Dragon Master walks away from the note and goes back to his beer

A

Agudo Archmage

Seeing the bounty for the wolf, the blue and white robed wizard leaves a magical reply.

To Whom It May Concern:

The size of the bounty in fine, when I catch this creature that has plagued your honest establishment.
You may pay me in the before mentioned gold, or an equal value amount in silver coin.
Never the less what “exact” crime has this beast committed?
Also do you know any associates of his or last whereabouts?

Signed

Agudo Archmage of Light.

A

Anduin Starfire

WizO Pounamu said:
*The note is simple and in a surprisingly clear script despite the one that wrote it.*

I will pay 30 gold pieces to whomever bring me the skin of this wolf, (The note goes on to briefly describe wolf_anubis) that has been trouble to this Tavern and its customers.

This offer is my own and not that of the Crossroad Tavern.

I have work for those that would hunt the animals.

- Pounamu of the Tavern

Anduin studies the bounty note. 30 gp, huh? This could be interesting...
Very well, Pounamu. I will hunt down this wolf_anubis and nail his hide to the wall.

W

WizO_Pounamu

This wolf had been disturbing the business of the Tavern, growling at, jumping at and biting customers.

Thank you to the Hunters who asked and tried. Mister Roa did bring me the wolf skin.

The Tavern is not a place of animals. Animals which are problem to the Tavern business must be removed. I do not accept animals in the tavern if they are threatening to customers or problems to the tavern itself and it make no difference if are wild or pet.

When I know of more animals that are this big of problem, I will put a price on their skin.

- Pounamu of the Tavern

W

WizO_Arcia

Arcia stops by on her way to tack up a piece of parchment and reads over Pou's notes, chuckling.

"So she finally did it. No wonder I didn't see any four legged critters running about the other night."

She tacks up her own note on the board and wheels off without leaving a reply to this particular matter.

Remove ads